AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Suggestions / Requests (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Warcraft 3 Edited (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=284686)

ish12321 07-02-2016 00:43

Warcraft 3 Edited

1 Attachment(s)
I'd found a warcraft 3 edited version on net

It's very good

It Have
4 shopmenus
16 Races
A Gold Trade Menu
And maybe something more

I couldn't find it's source file anywhere so would be great if someone could make it's copy as that plugin has some bugs too and I'm sure if someone here makes it there wont be any bug as all pros are here

The plugin is also attached below so that you can see what it is

Original War3ft can be downloaded from --- http://www.war3ft.com/downloads.php

OciXCrom 07-02-2016 06:54

Re: Warcraft 3 Edited

The plugin without its .sma file is useless. You're not allowed to attach that kind of stuff here.

ish12321 07-02-2016 11:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by OciXCrom (Post 2432714)
The plugin without its .sma file is useless. You're not allowed to attach that kind of stuff here.

Actually I want a guy to remake such a plugin

Apb hq 07-03-2016 12:55

Write in your console amx_plugins try to find the author's name maybe it will help you to find sma codes online

ish12321 07-03-2016 13:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apb hq (Post 2433011)
Write in your console amx_plugins try to find the author's name maybe it will help you to find sma codes online

I know name but tried too much and found no way to reach him

xReforged 02-27-2024 02:57

I found this topic by mistake

Sorry for replying after so many years but in case someone see this maybe it will help

I am the developer of this mode:
- it's based on war3ft original geesu and others , thanks for your work on this way
- i also used war3ft edited by perfect-soft.su , thanks to SMaster on this way
- i also used a new infinite changerace menu , thanks Mihai (Aragon) on this way
- i updated the mode with shops and new races , a gold sistem , 3 items and other modifications

But ... i was a kid in that period
the gold system is stupid overpowerd ,
the new races are over powered also ,
the new shops 3 and 4 are stupid over powered too ,
So i suggest to not use this mode becouse the good players will be even overpowered

Regarding the source code , i don't have it anymore , i just deleted long ago ... (i will try to find it in an old backup, if i found it i will post it)

But the compiled amxx. addons from above is safe to use (it has just a console message that say the mode is demo, witch is a lie, it's the full mode with only a messege included)

Feel free to ask me anything in PM or steam/danielvoicu136 if i can help you with this mode

Best regards

maksito_98 04-11-2024 05:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by xReforged (Post 2818684)
I found this topic by mistake

Sorry for replying after so many years but in case someone see this maybe it will help

I am the developer of this mode:
- it's based on war3ft original geesu and others , thanks for your work on this way
- i also used war3ft edited by perfect-soft.su , thanks to SMaster on this way
- i also used a new infinite changerace menu , thanks Mihai (Aragon) on this way
- i updated the mode with shops and new races , a gold sistem , 3 items and other modifications

But ... i was a kid in that period
the gold system is stupid overpowerd ,
the new races are over powered also ,
the new shops 3 and 4 are stupid over powered too ,
So i suggest to not use this mode becouse the good players will be even overpowered

Regarding the source code , i don't have it anymore , i just deleted long ago ... (i will try to find it in an old backup, if i found it i will post it)

But the compiled amxx. addons from above is safe to use (it has just a console message that say the mode is demo, witch is a lie, it's the full mode with only a messege included)

Feel free to ask me anything in PM or steam/danielvoicu136 if i can help you with this mode

Best regards

Hey i need some help can you add me on discord please "krasimir434"

all85100 04-23-2024 03:22

It would be great if someone continued to develop the war3ft plugin, which hasn't been updated in years

maksito_98 04-29-2024 10:02

i found the sma file if someone needs it discord krasimir434