View Single Post
Arkshine
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 12-02-2009 , 13:37   Re: [INFO] Fakemeta & Ham detailed function descriptions and examples
Reply With Quote #129

The same. Stepping by 16 units doesn't help. Well this function is just to test the origin step by step.

Quote:
Remember to set MOVETYPE_WALK on the monster!!!!
Not sure if I should do because zombie spawns already with a specific configuration. I don't see any reference of such move type for monsters. MOVETYPE_WALK would be only for player.

Code:
void CZombie :: Spawn() {     Precache( );     SET_MODEL(ENT(pev), "models/zombie.mdl");     UTIL_SetSize( pev, VEC_HUMAN_HULL_MIN, VEC_HUMAN_HULL_MAX );     pev->solid          = SOLID_SLIDEBOX;     pev->movetype       = MOVETYPE_STEP;     m_bloodColor        = BLOOD_COLOR_GREEN;     pev->health         = gSkillData.zombieHealth;     pev->view_ofs       = VEC_VIEW;// position of the eyes relative to monster's origin.     m_flFieldOfView     = 0.5;// indicates the width of this monster's forward view cone ( as a dotproduct result )     m_MonsterState      = MONSTERSTATE_NONE;     m_afCapability      = bits_CAP_DOORS_GROUP;     MonsterInit(); }

Edit: I was right, it crashes the server saying that's a bad movetype.

Last edited by Arkshine; 12-02-2009 at 13:48.