View Single Post
GIR
Old 04-16-2004 , 22:41  
Reply With Quote #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ymboc
Semi OT: This really needs to be modified to support threads (ie mthread - does that work in amxmodx?)....

yomama has said (previously in the amxmod forums) that it doesnt slow or lag his server which may very well be true... but in my case, and for anyone whos' running reserved slots and has a fairly full server it should be pretty noticable....

I encourage anyone who runs this plugin (as I do - but still under amxmod) to do repeated amx_find commands (from hlsw) and see the ping jump...

Other than that this plugin is good stuff has made my life a heck of a lot easier.

Cheers.
Aha.... You do realize that this is exactly the same as admin_mysql except the SQL query is a little different. Apart from that it is the same damn plugin provided with amxmod x. Now if this plugin would cause lag, then the regular admin_mysql plugin would cause lag aswell, which would mean that people would start complaining about it.

Nobody, except you, is complaining.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunny
I am assuming I did since I have 3 other servers that have connected to it and have have added bans to the system without any problems.

I was just wondering if there are known problems with it and FT.
With this plugin you can also set access per admin, per server. The only thing that I can think off is that you didn't set any priviliges for the 4th server and hence no admin'd get loaded.