Thread: Round start
View Single Post
Kensai
Veteran Member
Old 09-25-2005 , 11:21  
Reply With Quote #11

Ok, I think I understood that.

Now is their a quick way to just kill all the settings you get when turning off "ninja"

Right now I have the glitchy and cumbersome way of just changing th values for a ninja when it turns off.

Code:
public ninja(id,level,cid) {     if(hasNinja[id])     {         client_print (id,print_chat,"[AMXX] You are already a Ninja.")         return PLUGIN_CONTINUE     }     if(AlreadyNinjad[id])     {         client_print (id,print_chat,"[AMXX] You have already been a Ninja this round.")         return PLUGIN_CONTINUE     }     AlreadyNinjad[id]=true     set_user_health(id,355)     set_user_armor(id,355)     set_user_rendering(id,kRenderFxGlowShell,0,0,0,kRenderTransAlpha,70)     client_print (id,print_chat,"[AMXX] You are now a Ninja, you have increased health and armor, as well as stealth.")     set_user_gravity(id,0.4)     set_user_footsteps(id,1)     hasNinja[id] = true     return PLUGIN_CONTINUE } public ninjaoff(id) {     set_user_health (id,100)     set_user_armor (id,100)     set_user_rendering(id,kRenderFxGlowShell,0,0,0,kRenderTransAlpha, 255)     client_print (id,print_chat,"[AMXX] Your Ninja powers have worn off, you are now normal.")       set_user_gravity (id,1.0)     set_user_footsteps (id,0)     hasNinja[id]=false }
Send a message via AIM to Kensai Send a message via MSN to Kensai