View Single Post
Visual77
Veteran Member
Old 08-08-2013 , 15:44   Re: [L4D2] Bulldozer Certificate
Reply With Quote #70

And what if a charger picks up a survivor bot and is killed before the charge ends and at the exact same time a player is joining the survivor team, taking over the survivor bot that was just charged.
I then assume his survivor bot will become stuck and once it dies, the server will crash. If this is true, it does not require the ability to slay at all.

This could probably be tried the following way: Make sure 2 survivors are left and that one is a bot and the other is a real player, incap the survivor bot, spawn a charger, set low
hp on the charger (like 1-3 hp), when you charge the incapped survivor bot, tell your friend to shoot at you - you'll most likely die before the charge even finishes.
At the same time you die you let a 3rd player or yourself take over the incapped survivor bot. If your survivor bot becomes stuck, its a serious problem.

And I did make some improvents like swaping triggertimer to client handles again,
but untill the metioned problem above is fixed I'm not sure if I'm gonna let the plugin run. I did try some alternative methods of unincapping/reincapping but turns out the crash issue is completly
unrelated to that.

Last edited by Visual77; 08-08-2013 at 16:17.