View Single Post
ANTICHRISTUS
kingdom of weird stuff
Old 08-22-2013 , 14:39   Re: [CS 1.6] Deathrun Skins v1.0.1 by djaa2807 [19/08/2013]
Reply With Quote #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by sami_spt View Post
.zip files are only allowed to be uploaded
not only .zip files:
Quote:
Originally Posted by devicenull View Post
For packages, use only zip, [tar.]gz, [tar.]bz2. Plugins using other compression formats should not be approved, this includes RAR and 7z.
the real allowed .zip files are made by the included feature of windows itself. people may have problems to open some .zip archives made by other softwares like winrar as an example. this should be taken into consideration too.

on-topic:

• so this plugin is only changing skins ? this is more a "theme" than a "plugin". it's really easy to do all those stuff using existing plugins like weapon model replacement and players models >> Plugins, quantity, quality
  • idk if you know, but the model that you are showing here is bugged, you can find the fixed one here: Convert CS:S Weapon to CS 1.6 Tutorial
  • renaming existing (and non-edited) models is a very bad idea too. I always ask people to search for original model name to avoid that flood. even in gamebanana, the original names are in titles, just add the "_" character to replace the space character.
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by sgtbane View Post
    ..And for anyone who is running this mod on there servers, I ask that you please don't go changing names of hats. I have joined a lot of servers that like to rename everything to something like CLANNAMEdunce.mdl and GeorgesPirateHat.mdl and crap like that. If you didn't make the model, don't change its name. It just makes people have to download things they already have just for the namechange.

Last edited by ANTICHRISTUS; 08-22-2013 at 14:44.