View Single Post
Phil25
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-02-2016 , 16:00   Re: [TF2] Roll The Dice (Revamped)
Reply With Quote #12

Hey guys, sorry to leave you without updates for such a long time, I was kinda busy lately.

New version released:

v0.93:
  • Added support for forcing RTD on multiple players. It doesn't spam the chat when the effects are being applied or wear off.
    • New translation file is needed which means you'll have to do changelevel (at least) for them to load.
  • Passing client's serial to timers instead of client index to avoid potential bugs.

On the other matter, I've finished, at last, the detailed perk list, so if you had any problems with customizing them due to a bad documentation, we should be square now.

I'm also finishing reading through the old RTD thread and added requests and ideas under the For Developers section to house the interesting ones I found & ones I came up with. Tell me if I should add something!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyGhostRider View Post
Added Russian language
Thanks GhostRider, I really appreciate it. One thing however: I added 6 new phrases, they are under the
Code:
///////////////////////////
// G R O U P   R O L L S //
///////////////////////////
in the new file. I'd be glad if you could translate only those and I'll copy everything over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baklap4 View Post
I used sm_rtd2_accessflags in my server.cfg
and set it to "o"
Yet somehow it doesn not regocnize it.
I think it doesn't recognize it because you have it tf/cfg/sourcemod/plugin.rtd2.cfg, which is put there automatically the first time you run the plugin and executes after server.cfg, overriding it. Try to edit the cvar in there. You can remove it of course and have it only in server.cfg.

Last edited by Phil25; 03-03-2016 at 15:52.