View Single Post
Maniks
Old 08-13-2016 , 15:35   Re: Zombiereloaded Franug edition with support for CS:GO and CS:S
Reply With Quote #145

Hey Francisco,

Thanks for the plugin, but I'm having a weird issue. When I was running the server on a Linux machine, your plugin worked great. Now that the server is located in a windows machine for some reason everything loads but the moment the infected zombie knifes someone, the server crashes . I've tried to switch models/updating because I had the impression some models are from CSS and don't work on CSGO but I had no luck with that either. Would you happen to know what the issue is? of course It doesn't throw me an error in the logs or console, it just crashes. This is the only plugin I have installed. Could this be a Windows issue?

EDIT: So i got it to work, I was auto Installing SM and MM from providers auto config and I believe they had an older version. I'm currently on latest MM version and 1.7 for SM and seems to work and not crash, so far so good! -This is for anyone that may have had the same issue!

Last edited by Maniks; 08-14-2016 at 12:30.