View Single Post
gatitojamon
Old 07-05-2020 , 19:59   Re: [L4D&L4D2] Remove Survivor Glow
Reply With Quote #11

I used https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=881530
And i change all survivor values at "0.0" (In CFG)
and it works very well
It turn off the glow of all things if you want
And Yes, it works for me in l4d2 and l4d1
You need to put "3" in Glow Mode
Survivor Glows
ml_glow_survivor_r_one - Red color of survivor team mate glow (First stage)
ml_glow_survivor_g_one - Green color of survivor team mate glow (First stage)
ml_glow_survivor_b_one - Blue color of survivor team mate glow (First stage)
ml_glow_survivor_r_two - Red color of survivor team mate glow (Second stage)
ml_glow_survivor_g_two - Green color of survivor team mate glow (Second stage)
ml_glow_survivor_b_two - Blue color of survivor team mate glow (Second stage)

Incapped Survivor Glows
ml_glow_survivor_hurt_r_one - Red color of survivor team mate glow when incapacitated (First stage)
ml_glow_survivor_hurt_g_one - Green color of survivor team mate glow when incapacitated (First stage)
ml_glow_survivor_hurt_b_one - Blue color of survivor team mate glow when incapacitated (First stage)
ml_glow_survivor_hurt_r_two - Red color of survivor team mate glow when incapacitated (Second stage)
ml_glow_survivor_hurt_g_two - Green color of survivor team mate glow when incapacitated (Second stage)
ml_glow_survivor_hurt_b_two - Blue color of survivor team mate glow when incapacitated (Second stage)

Boomer vomit Glow in survivor
ml_glow_survivor_vomit_r_one - Red color the Survivors see the IT victim glow (First stage)
ml_glow_survivor_vomit_g_one - Green color the Survivors see the IT victim glow (First stage)
ml_glow_survivor_vomit_b_one - Blue color the Survivors see the IT victim glow (First stage)
ml_glow_survivor_vomit_r_two - Red color the Survivors see the IT victim glow (Second stage)
ml_glow_survivor_vomit_g_two - Green color the Survivors see the IT victim glow (Second stage)
ml_glow_survivor_vomit_b_two - Blue color the Survivors see the IT victim glow (Second stage)

Last edited by gatitojamon; 07-05-2020 at 20:01. Reason: You need to put "3" in Glow Mode