View Single Post
c0ldfyr3
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-22-2006 , 12:20  

Quote:
Originally Posted by lex_talionis
Notice, speed is set at 600. I don't believe they are any faster. Can a tester post their cvar settings?
On close inspection, the cvar is zombie_speed and not zombie_maxspeed. Sorry about the misinformation.

Quote:
If a Zombie T knifes a regular CT it kills him rather than turning him into a Zombie and vice/versa.
I found this problem and corrected it.

Quote:
Additionally, there are times when I disable zombie mode and there are no zombies and all CT's and T's are immortal and thus they have to use kill in console. I may have this logic backwards, i.e. if zombie is off and I turn it on, and no zombies spawn etc.
The imortality when a Zombie Mode is off has been fixed.
The thing about zombies not spawning, im looking into that, i've noticed it before but ill check whats going on.

Quote:
1. When Zombiemod is enabled, does it stay enabled round-after-round and even at map change? I want to keep Zombie enabled 24/7 for testing.
2. Is there a way to enable Zombiemod at server start-up? I had one crashed logged at 3:24am this morning and my custom server monitor restarted the server and it came up in non-Zombiemod mode.
1. Yes, but the bug about no one becoming a zombie is getting tiring, ill look into it and see whats going on. It doesn't seem to happen too often so im going to have to make it happen somehow.

2. No, when this happens, there is a bug with the map lighting. It needs to be enabled during or after the first map.

I've attempted to fix the FFA and weapon pickup problems.
I've email the new version, let me know.