View Single Post
MistaGee
Old 04-17-2006 , 11:30   WarriorMod: Clanwar manager - advice & Beta testers requ
Reply With Quote #1

Hi,

I'm currently working on a ClanWar manager tool I named WarriorMod, but I need some advice concerning menu manangement...

I'm trying to make a menu shown only to a specific team but found out that I have to add the players that are actually NOT in the specific team to get the message delivered to the right people.

For example:
(m_TeamToSayStayLeave was set to the team's ID (2 or 3) which won knife round before.)
Code:
CRFGeneral* rf = new CRFGeneral();
FOREACHVALIDPLAYER(i)
	if( m_playerInfo[i] -> GetTeamIndex() == m_TeamToSayStayLeave )
		rf -> AddPlayer(i);
ClassicMenu(rf, allowedkeys, -1, menubody.str().c_str());
this does not work, only ppl that I do not want to get the menu will get it. I have to do:
Code:
CRFGeneral* rf = new CRFGeneral();
FOREACHVALIDPLAYER(i)
	if( m_playerInfo[i] -> GetTeamIndex() != m_TeamToSayStayLeave )
		rf -> AddPlayer(i);
ClassicMenu(rf, allowedkeys, -1, menubody.str().c_str());
this way, the team that actually won the knife round will get the message and be allowed to select stay/leave in the menu. Why is that?

Furthermore, I'd appreciate if someone would help me beta testing. I've compiled a debug version which has a few more commands than the release compiles, you can find out which by typing
Code:
find war_
into server console. All commands have a short help description, so you should see what they do.
The command war_maxplayers sets the internal maxplayers value to 20, so you don't have to restart the server everytime you reloaded the plugin.
Please let me know if you find any bugs!

ThanxXx in advance for all advice and test reports!

Greetz MGee

Please go to http://warriormod.extreme-gaming-clan.de for download
Send a message via ICQ to MistaGee