View Single Post
amigaoasis
Old 12-13-2004 , 05:02  
Reply With Quote #4

Ancient can I ask how it works

Im looking for a simple redirect that will work with my reserved slots, admin imunity would be nice but as I only plan to use it on one server I can up the slots on that server to make this less painfull for the admins.

Basically I want a 24 man server with 2 reserverd slots, when the server hits 22 slots it then starts redirecting players to a specified server. I dont want all 24 slots being filled and then public players in those slots being moved when an admin joins as I dont think this is a nice way of working.
If your playing on a server you dont want to be moved for no good reason

Ideally I dont want admins moved as they are usually joining a server for a reason and if there are 2 admins on the server then there is no need for another.

Does this plugin work with reserved slots and let admins join say if its 22/24 and you have 22 slots set to kickin on redirects?

- Nice feature request would be that the plugin checks to see if target server is full and if so specifies a second ip (ie lets you specify max slots on target ip and if thats hit then move to a different server)

Send a message via Yahoo to amigaoasis