View Single Post
Fawkes37
Old 05-29-2009 , 14:29   Re: l4d - the counter-strike way...
Reply With Quote #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukiuz View Post
at first im very happy that people were interested, now i will answer some questions u gave me.

Well i would like to know, if you can write yourself an entity`s called l4d_saferoom and to make t barrier so no t`s allowed.
I would like you to make a map from few parts for e.g. l4d_fortress_pt1 or some like that and pt1 pt2 `n so on.
Like you would put a t barrier in the beggining of safe room, and fill room with aaa trigger + make it some saferoom_completed entity or like that.

the explaination is that the 4 survivors bill zoey francis louis goes trough severe map parts, in the end so that no t can enter they enter room and the plugin handles the saferoom entity and when it counts 4 players in it, it shows the motd window that writes the best fragger etc...

so that would be it, oh and btw in the last part you could do a saferoom_finished

so the plugin counts 4 players when they come in and a votemap appears on screen. also its showed the best survivor best tank/hunter/boomer/smoker..
yeah and lets go fight the aliens on planet Nibiru while we do that. all we need is huge wizard bears shooting laser beams out of their eyes. those bears are as cool as your idea for the new zombie mod !
(yeah i just compared your code with wizard bears).

just go play l4d! why make cs into l4d???