View Single Post
mi123645
Veteran Member
Old 09-12-2009 , 21:14   Re: [L4D] Infected Bots (1.7.8)
Reply With Quote #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamemann View Post
Hello i'm new here but i don't know how to install this becuase i did paste it in the source mod plugins but only up to 4 infected can spawn. I need help please.
If 4 Infected bots are spawning in either versus or coop, then you have installed it correctly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bongholio View Post
Weird bug today,..non-dedicated game in Campaign No Mercy finale humans on both teams I was the host and an infected plyr. it happened 3 times in a row even after quitting and restarting L4D. At about the time when the Tank that arrives before the helo horde and the final Tank something very strange. A view of the top of the Hospital in sepia infecto-vision and a Centerprinted message that said (forgot one part of it didn't write it down) Doing something now to get around the finale glitch and you will respawn shortly. Sure did everyone else did too. The Survivor's went to the Saferoom ,it was almost like level started again but it didn't because I didn't ghost and see them arming up in saferoom. Too short duration to be map reload.
The map restarted before the finale ended? Can you post a demo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hommayudi View Post
l4d_infectedbots_free_spawn "1"
only admin can spawn as ghosts, normal players cant. why?
(using v1.7.

Sorry for my BAD english...
There is no admin/non-admin limitation, I'm not exactly sure what you are experiencing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamemann View Post
Also i downloaded other plugins like multi tank spawn and more spawns do you need downtown mod for this becuase i have it but i'm not sure if i installed correctly because only 4 people can join my dedicated server and the max players is 18 do you need downtown mod so more than 4 online people can join?
You do not need the left4downtown extension to use the infected bots plugin. You do need it if you want to increase the human players limit.