Thread: Quake Sounds
View Single Post
dalto
Veteran Member
Old 07-29-2007 , 22:58   Re: SM Quake Sounds
Reply With Quote #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xp3r7 View Post
I do too and it seems to be real popular on our servers. There is a link to the script and it also includes 4 (I think) different quake sounds sets.
I used to use this on my server as well. Although, I lost a lot of new users because of the long download times(5 sound sets). At some point, I will look into making the config a little more generic so you can add more entire sound sets. In the short-term I will add double-kill and triple-kill. I will also add the progressive headshot system.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andre2308 View Post
Please Add the announce´s like Pepare to Fight, Play! and [Playername]Headshot, [Playername]Multikill usw.
I will do this after I finish my Team Balance plugin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ^BuGs^ View Post
Though this is nice, you gotta remove that "join" message/ad message to have it at least optional.
I will make it optional. I will release a minor update tomorrow with that in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -<[PAGC]>- Isias View Post
Seems to be an one time download issue, sounding fine now, sry. As you said you're going to add a start value for the kills section, i wonder if you could make this dynamicly. To add the possiblity that each server admin can add more than the default quakesounds for xx kills.
I am not sure I understand what you are asking for exactly. Right now, it lets you specify a start value and then plays 10 additional sounds every subsequent two kills. The sounds are completely configurable. In the future, I will make it so you can specify the number of kills for each of those 11 sounds instead of just the first.