sv_game_mode_convars  
exec {
}
GameTypes: dumping convars for bot difficulty (none:0):convars {
  bot_difficulty int( 0 = 0x0 )
  bot_dont_shoot int( 1 = 0x1 )
  bot_quota int( 0 = 0x0 )
}
You are right for my mistake, but I recreate the file gamemodes_ffa_server.txt, same issue.
Then, yes I did what you said, the only difference is that I changed the gamemode and gametype in lgsm/config-lgsm/csgoserver/csgoserver.cfg, which works.

For your last point :

Code:
##################################
####### Instance Settings ########
##################################
# PLACE INSTANCE SETTINGS HERE
## These settings will apply to a specific instance.

gslt="XXX"

maxplayers="32"
gametype="3"
gamemode="0"
mapgroup="mp_ffa"
defaultmap="de_dust2"

fn_parms(){
parms="-game csgo -usercon -strictportbind -ip ${ip} -port ${port} +clientport ${clientport} +tv_port ${sourcetvport} +sv_setsteamaccount ${gslt} -tickrate ${tickrate} +map ${defaultmap} +servercfgfile ${servercfg} -maxplayers_override ${maxplayers} +mapgroup ${mapgroup} +game_type ${gametype} +game_mode ${gamemode} +host_workshop_collection -gamemodes_serverfile "gamemodes_ffa_server.txt" $
}
And I get this when doing ./csgoserver details (from lgsm)
Code:
Command-line Parameters
=================================
./srcds_run -game csgo -usercon -strictportbind -ip 0.0.0.0 -port 27015 +clientport 27005 +tv_port 27020 +sv_setsteamaccount XXX -tickrate 128 +map de_dust2 +servercfgfile csgoserver.cfg -maxplayers_override 32 +mapgroup mp_ffa +game_type 3 +game_mode 0 +host_workshop_collection -gamemodes_serverfile "gamemodes_ffa_server.txt" $
(I already tried without the double quotes)

Hello vijayar,
Yes, I was aware that I can't have different mods, that is not an issue for now.
And, if it becomes one, I'll add check when loading the plugins. And that is what I'm going to do with the settings, loading different config file according to the gamemode/type or a regex with the name of the server of idk what if I can't make it work.

Last edited by BlackFart; 02-09-2021 at 13:23.