View Single Post
sapphonie
Old 07-15-2023 , 06:51   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhob94 View Post
So if a 13 years old kid wants to drink alchool or drive he should be allowed to if their parents allow it?
There is a reason why they are minors, they don’t have enough social experience to make decisions. Cutting a boy’s part is as bad as r*p*ng him, it’s not about consent. It’s a minor who has no idea about the consequences.

You all talk like it is a good thing but it aint. My friend’s wife once was crying and told me she was unhappy because since he became a man he stopped touching her and doesn’t have se* life anymore.

And lgbt want to do it to kids, who doesn’t even know what they really want. It’s insane, a person that supports it is either mentally ill or missinformed af
Nobody under the age of 16 (and in 99.999% of cases, 18) is getting gender reassignment surgery. That's not a thing that happens almost ever. It's also impressively telling that you talk about your trans man "friend" the way that you do. It's clear that you are set in your ways, but I encourage you to be more empathetic, and also understand that this culture war bullshit is a distraction pushed by the politicians in charge to distract you from the fact that global capitalist hegemony is declining, and our average quality of life is going down and not up as a result.

Perhaps get mad at them, at your boss, at your management, at your politicians, for paying you less and less every year with inflation, for gas prices going up, for the endless shittification of life, and not at random lgbtq people doing whatever.

Thanks

Last edited by sapphonie; 07-15-2023 at 07:03.