View Single Post
DruGzOG
Veteran Member
Old 07-13-2023 , 10:46   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhob94 View Post
That’s just a theory. Just because the world health organization says so it doesn’t mean it is true.
Remember covid? My dad is sick for life because of the vaccine, he can only drink water and food without salt and sauces. He didn’t even smoke, went from healthy to unhealthy from one day to the other and can’t work anymore. Just because WHO has an agenda, it doesn’t mean they are correct.

It’s ok for the person socially construct his personality and feel like they are born in the wrong body, that’s why you are allowed to change it. But you can’t deny biology, it’s not about being advanced, it’s about being proven. If you are at the wrong body do the operations, change your name and go live your life.

As i said previously i was a lgbt supporter and i used to hang out with lgbt members. And there was one 20 years old woman that was nuts. She presented herself as woman even when she dressed like a man. She always said she was a woman. Than from one day to another she decided she was a man. And after that she started using pills ilegally to grow beard and since she couldn’t use public service (for her mental state) and couldn’t afford operations on private hospitals she started to say she was non-binary. And wanted to force everyone to call her by a male name even when her identification was still female.
My ex-women friends (that are now men) also don’t support non binary and all of those non sense the community is trying to imply.
I mean that is ultimately your experience and opinion. I work in healthcare and I provide the same level of care regardless of gender, gender identity, race, creed and so forth whereas someone else may not. Now the patients will be able to determine if I am providing that level of care by how satisfied they are by that care. But again, that is a matter of subjective data. The provided objective data shows clearly there are more gender identities.

You use covid as a means to say that the vaccination is the cause of his sickness, but I also can argue that a "healthy" individual does not go to multiple doctors a year to do annual check ups other than a physical and annual lab work. Also in my medical experience, healthy is a relative term. Can't prove the vaccination was the cause when it could have also been underlying causes and was exacerbated by covid. But I don't want to get into that cause this is all a matter of opinion and experience from two different perspectives. Children can identify as to whatever gender they want. There are many factors in this but also personal opinions. Some acknowledge and some deny. Its a part of life.

As for OP, gender and gender identity are two different terms. They may be born as male or female as that is their gender, but they identify as something else. Don't see anything wrong with the logo as the administrators here have the right to post whatever and regulate whatever they want and are not enforcing their views on you. If it really bothers you, you can tape a piece of paper over the logo