View Single Post
DruGzOG
Veteran Member
Old 07-15-2023 , 05:39   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhob94 View Post
Lgbt affects when they bring children and teenagers to the equation. Do you think this is ok?
https://twitter.com/commonsens19282/...rAfST7UDOc2cKA

Do you think a child doing an operation that is irreversible is ok? They are kids, they don’t know what they want.

Do you think it is ok for a person who just says he identifies as a woman have the right to share a bathroom with a 5 years old girl?

You are missing the point here, no one here cares about what people do with on bed, people are concerned because lgbt is trying to enforce a failed ideology into kids. This isn’t about accepting or respecting because they were already accepted and respected. This is about converting society into their ideologies.
I didn't state any of this nor do I have to agree with the points you're getting at. I spoke on gender identity. As a medical professional, I can say we as a whole will respect it and treat every individual the way the individual wants to be treated. That means if they identify as non-binary, trans, etc. that isn't up for debate.

As mentioned, there are MANY tests and diagnostic testing prior to someone being even qualified to have these procedures or choices. You guys are way too focused on the ill intent of some of the content posted whereas there is a lot more positivity in it.

Don't get what the video link is proving. A person dancing? Great video. You don't know the context of the content other than someone posting a video with a title proving nothing. What harm did that do to the kids?

Disappointing this is how much media influence has over individuals. Read into the intent of the community instead of diving into the opposition political views.