View Single Post
Lubricant Jam
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-06-2018 , 05:46   Re: [CS:Go] Problem with the situation about !ws / !knife
Reply With Quote #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by fragnichtnach View Post
Let's say 50.000 servers are hosting !ws/!knife/!gloves what is a pretty high estimation (https://www.gametracker.com/search/csgo/)!

1 account = 1000 GSLT
50 accounts = 50.000 GSLT

3 bans a week = 150 accounts a week

one csgo account with an order of 5€ = 14€

2.100€ a week
109.200€ a year
This is an upper bound of the revenue they get from these !ws/!knife servers. I suppose a revenue far below 100.000$.

Honestly. It is not enough revenue for Valve that they are accepting this problem! I think they currently have other problems and simply don't care about this stuff.

Maybe they don't even know about those token-sell-sites and still think this is a good system. Yes, some of us wrote an email to them, but I suppose they are not reading them all. Too much spam. I know sometimes there is a Valve employee watching the reddit. I thaught that might bring this to there intention. But they have currently other problems by fighting against the gambling sites.
Not everyone uses the same account for GLST tokens. I get your point though nor did you really need to work it out. I was simply over exaggerating.