View Single Post
WATCH_DOGS UNITED
BANNED
Old 08-31-2021 , 12:07   Re: Aim Realism v2.2 Final ( Fix The Ridiculous Default CS Aim )
Reply With Quote #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by TibyXD View Post
Yes, I used them one at a time.

The server I'm using is a test-server, with no extra features/mods/plugins. Pure ReGameDLL + ReHLDS + AMXX.
Note that it is run on Windows.
Unfortunately there is not much in the realism function ( fwTraceLine ) that can be changed, or it will become invalid.

EDIT:

We updated all our CS system with:

ReGameDLL v5.20.0.525
Metamod-r v1.3.0.128
AMXX v1.10

The game loads normally, but when shooting, the game crashes independent of using Aim Realism or not.

After this we added ReHlds v3.9.0.752 ( latest for Windows ) and the game crashes just after running it.

EDIT: Working normally with ReGameDLL (without Metamod-r and with amxx v1.8.2 )

EDIT: Sorry but we can't fix the [ ReHlds v3.9.0.752 / Metamod v1.3.0.128 ] this part is up to their developers. If the error only occurred when adding Aim Realism we could continue the attempts but the error occurs even without it.

The plugin uses very little code for the realism function to work, that is, there is nothing unusual about the code for it not to work.

EDIT:

We and You are not the only with problems with latest HLDS related to shooting functions:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali 13 View Post
I'm using latest HLDS with AMXX 1.10.5435 and this is not working.
Upgrades Mod 2.0, Shot Administration or any plugin controls shooting are not working anymore
Attached Files
File Type: 7z attempts.7z (3.5 KB, 221 views)

Last edited by WATCH_DOGS UNITED; 08-31-2021 at 19:02.