View Single Post
ExodoX
Old 09-02-2021 , 10:27   Re: Aim Realism v2.2 Final ( Fix The Ridiculous Default CS Aim )
Reply With Quote #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by WATCH_DOGS UNITED View Post
Unfortunately there is not much in the realism function ( fwTraceLine ) that can be changed, or it will become invalid.

EDIT:

We updated all our CS system with:

ReGameDLL v5.20.0.525
Metamod-r v1.3.0.128
AMXX v1.10

The game loads normally, but when shooting, the game crashes independent of using Aim Realism or not.

After this we added ReHlds v3.9.0.752 ( latest for Windows ) and the game crashes just after running it.

EDIT: Working normally with ReGameDLL (without Metamod-r and with amxx v1.8.2 )

EDIT: Sorry but we can't fix the [ ReHlds v3.9.0.752 / Metamod v1.3.0.128 ] this part is up to their developers. If the error only occurred when adding Aim Realism we could continue the attempts but the error occurs even without it.

The plugin uses very little code for the realism function to work, that is, there is nothing unusual about the code for it not to work.

EDIT:

We and You are not the only with problems with latest HLDS related to shooting functions:
Better he can do is not use metamod-r because its very unstable... always use metamod-p28 instead and works fine, here with amx 1.9.0 (latest dev) with rehlds and regamedll (latest build for windows) all good,

But the recoil control its not good at all, even if u set it 0 (no recoil) bullets dont hit where i aim anyways... i think its something with spread bullets dont being controlled with recoil control, idk...

i see the avalanche's plugin what possibly fix that but i dont know how this works
If u wanna see it...

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=20810

ty in advance, nice plugin

Last edited by ExodoX; 09-02-2021 at 10:28.