View Single Post
kazya3
Old 02-20-2024 , 10:03   [L4D2] Drop Coins (v1.2, 2024-03-04)
Reply With Quote #1

• Description:
    When players dead, they will drop many coins and glowing their dropped weapons.
    2 sp file for EN and CN language.
  • Feature list:
    Drop coins when player dead.
    There's a check before spawn coins eachtime, prevent to much entities crash server.
    Glowing dropped weapons when player dead.
  • CVAR list:
    Spoiler
  • Changelog:
    Quote:
    2024-03-04 (v1.2)
    * Fix Convar "Weapon_Drop_Glow_Switch", "Weapon_Drop_Glow_Color", "Weapon_Drop_Glow_Range" Forgot to AddChangeHook.
    * Fix a bug that Confused the use of two parameters"g_Coin_Glow_Switch","g_Weapon_Drop _Glow_Switch" in function GetCvars().
    * Fix FadeOut model cause Console warning "(class 'prop_physics') reported ENTITY_CHANGE_NONE but 'm_nRenderFX' changed."

2024-02-26 (v1.1)
    * Spawn coins in random angles, now looks more natural.
    * Coin models fadeout and kill instead of disappear suddenly.
    * Changed the order of the coin model array elements.(I got the order of the coin/goldBar models wrong.
    * Changed convar "L4D2_Coin_Glow_Switch" 1 → 0 default.(To much glowing, it's ugly.)

2024-02-20 (v1.0)
    * Plugin Release
  • Plan:
    Emit a exciting sound to all when drop coins,make the scene look more comedic
    Players pickUp the coin, do sth like return health, I think use sdkhook touch maybe a good idea..
    Emit sound when pickUp
    Coin models fadeout and kill instead of disappear suddenly.(Have Done in v1.1)
  • Media:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	607
Size:	96.4 KB
ID:	203302
    Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	540
Size:	91.0 KB
ID:	203303
  • PS:
    Translate:
    I love this game and have spent over 5000 hours since my college years.
    I really miss the old good time that playing this with my friends.
    I use my off work time to learn programming and this is my work.
    I also leaned to use hammer mapping for source games, blender for model, squirrel for vscripts etc
    Enjoy it.
Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (l4d2_drop_coins_v1.2EN.sp - 170 views - 9.6 KB)
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (l4d2_drop_coins_v1.2CN.sp - 181 views - 9.6 KB)

Last edited by kazya3; 03-04-2024 at 05:41. Reason: New version 1.2