This site is a testing version, but all data is shared with the live forum.

Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Cannot connect to own CS:GO server

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Shortcake
Old 02-08-2024 , 08:37   Cannot connect to own CS:GO server
Reply With Quote #1

Hello!
I cannot connect to my own CS:GO server since the new CS2 update dropped. I get "Connecting to server" and then get kicked out back to the main menu.
I get no errors in the client console and no important/new ones in the server console either. Neither me nor my friends can connect. I can connect to other servers but not mine, I have tried deleting all the plugins and even downloading it and trying to connect while hosting it locally.

CS:GO Console:

Connecting to public(server ip) ...
Server using 'public' lobbies, requiring pw no, lobby id ffffffffffffffff
ChangeGameUIState: CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_LOADINGSCREEN -> CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_INGAME
**** Unable to localize '#GenericConfirmText_Label' on panel descendant of 'MMStatus'
ChangeGameUIState: CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_INGAME -> CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_MAINMENU
**** Unable to localize '#GenericConfirmText_Label' on panel descendant of 'PopupManager'
PNG load error Interlace handling should be turned on when using png_read_image

Server console:
L 02/08/2024 - 154:52: SourceMod log file session started (file "/home/container/csgo/addons/sourcemod/logs/L20240208.log") (Version "1.11.0.6954")
L 02/08/2024 - 154:52: [GEOIP] GeoIP2 database loaded: GeoLite2-City (2019-12-17 20:01:26 UTC) (/home/container/csgo/addons/sourcemod/configs/geoip/GeoLite2-City.mmdb)
L 02/08/2024 - 154:52: [GEOIP] GeoIP2 supported languages: de en es fr ja pt-BR ru zh-CN
L 02/08/2024 - 154:52: [GEOIP] Your database is older than 90 days. You should consider downloading a newer version from e.g. [link]