This site is a testing version, but all data is shared with the live forum.

Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[DOD] Weaponmod ini

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
fysiks
Veteran Member
Old 05-14-2024 , 21:16   Re: [DOD] Weaponmod ini
Reply With Quote #4

Well, the biggest thing that made me respond the way I did was that you duplicated, one for one, large parts of an include file that is literally already part of your code and there are an unreasonably large number of warnings. These both point to someone who appears to not really understand the code that they "wrote". I didn't notice the compiler warning until after seeing the duplication of pre-defined constants. I then went to the other plugin you submitted which I thoroughly reviewed and provided feedback and noticed even there you have warnings that can easily be resolved, not as many or as bad but it's more than it should be.

Fix the warnings (in both of your plugins) and remove code duplicated from include files. I have no idea why "ini" would be part of the file name or plugin name as it has nothing to do with the primary functionality of the plugin. Also, IMO, it doesn't make any sense to me to explain the code in the post, explain confusing/novel code in the code with comments.

Also, use the comments/suggestions from my post on your other plugin to improve this plugin, where applicable. After that, I will likely look through it a little more closely.