This site is a testing version, but all data is shared with the live forum.

Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Zombie Plague Mod 5.0

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

mats
Old 06-09-2008 , 14:24   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 3.5

wauw, I just tested it. really good I think I will take a extra server for this
Old 06-09-2008 , 15:35   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 3.5

= "Biohazard
Zombie mod cs 1.6 "
MEN
Old 06-09-2008 , 16:11   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 3.5

The plugin ig great? Good work!

Last edited by MEN; 02-12-2009 at 00:52.
KANE-EX
BANNED
Old 06-09-2008 , 18:16   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 3.5

Update and correct errors bugs
miran
Old 06-10-2008 , 21:05   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 3.5

what the heeeeeeeeellllllll...this is 5 stars plugin!i also take a server for this plugin
miran
Old 06-10-2008 , 23:02   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 3.5

hey
what to do if i only like to play on server only"infection"(every human knive=infected)?
MeRcyLeZZ
Veteran Member
Old 06-13-2008 , 13:39   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 3.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Thing
Question : Can you add miscstats are working like in cs:s with zombies ?
What do you mean? like getting double frags for killing a zombie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEN
Help me please, I has tried all, but nobody sees models of Zombie. And the administrator is not in VIP model.
Very interestingly. Through Steam all perfectly works. Models, sounds all is fine. When I create through non Steam all works, but there is no models of Zombie.
Weird, I tried the plugin on both steam and nonsteam versions and never had any trouble with models. You can try uncommenting the #define HANDLE_MODELS_ON_SEPARATE_ENT line on the source code and recompiling, since it's a different method to change the models.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plain
Suggestion for the gun menu:
An option to remember the guns you last picked.
Well since there are only two buy menus I didn't deem it necessary. Moreover, I'd have to redo the overall buy menu layout, so it's not something that will get implemented soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick1987
still kicking ppl like in biohazard erros :/
If you mean SVC_BAD kicks look in the source code for this:
Code:
// *** If you experience many SVC_BAD kicks, try the following *** // 1. Increase the delay between model changes here: (eg. set it to 0.5) #define MODELCHANGE_DELAY 0.2 // 2. If the above doesn't help, uncomment the following line: //#define HANDLE_MODELS_ON_SEPARATE_ENT // experimental, uses more CPU
Try different settings to see which gives you the lesser kicks. And remember to recompile the plugin after you make your edits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skaj
Cvars for change Hp,Speed,Graviti, etc for each class
if can be done randomice time for thunders
There are already cvars to change that. If you mean zombie classes it goes by multipliers, look in the source code for:
Code:
// Multipliers for zombie classes as follows: (percents) // Classic, Raptor, Poison, Fat, Leech, Rage new const zombie_multihp[] = { 100, 50, 75, 150, 75, 125 } new const zombie_multispd[] = { 100, 120, 100, 80,  100, 110 } new const zombie_multigrav[] = { 100, 100, 75,  100, 100, 87 } new const zombie_multiknockback[] = { 100, 200, 150, 50, 150, 75 }

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fan of Da!!!
When i chose speed zombie why don't i have speed?? Is this bug or it is in me only.
It does work, but zombie class changes only take effect after the next time you get infected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccdoodcss
My only suggestion is to give a brief description of the classes and game modes.
There's some info about it on the ReadMe.txt file. If you mean ingame, I'd guess most people get to know what everything means after playing for a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vorass
Can you say all mod cvars?
Take a look at zombieplague.cfg

Quote:
can someone add this ambience music?
I'll probably add a feature to play ambience sounds on the next update.

Quote:
why players don t have money ? they can t buy parachute or lasermine can u make so that the mod gives every round money to the players because if round ends or kill u don t get money and this sux please make this
Ok, I'm adding a cvar for it on the next update, but you'll have to do weapon/equipment restrictions on your own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by violentcrimes
my server keeps randomly crashing every 2 to 3 mins brand new server after i added mod it started doing it
That's weird, try disabling any 3rd party plugins/addons (including bots).

Quote:
Originally Posted by miran
what to do if i only like to play on server only"infection"(every human knive=infected)?
If you mean without the nemesis/survivor stuff, there are cvars for disabling these modes. Take a look at zombieplague.cfg

Quote:
Originally Posted by dstopgunner
Does this use http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=69386 for its player models ???
You bet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick1987
can you please add the fog ? like in biohazard its more fun with fog please add the fog
Look into the source code and you'll find some defines for weather effects including fog:
Code:
// Weather Effects: uncomment a line to have the desired effect //#define AMBIENCE_RAIN // Rain //#define AMBIENCE_SNOW // Snow //#define AMBIENCE_FOG // Fog #if defined AMBIENCE_FOG // Fog Customization (if enabled) new const FOG_DENSITY[] = "0.0018" // Density new const FOG_COLOR[] = "128 128 128" // Color: Red Green Blue #endif
After that, recompile the plugin and it should be working.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igniuks
Survivor mode made me lose 12 players. Rofl. It's so overpowered.
Indeed. I think I'll add a cvar to control whether Nemesis/Survivor should get any frags, on the next update.

Quote:
how can i make random models?
You've got to add the short model names separated by commas, like so:
Code:
new const model_zombie[][] = { "zombie1", "zombie2", "zombie3" }

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swuifti
I whant to put a Automatic sniper SG550 Sniper Rifle and M249 but what are they ? Rifles ? the m249 what is it ?
You can set any text you want for the name and class, it only affects how it's displayed on the menu. As for the item names, take a look at: CS Weapons Information

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecua
hay comandos para aumentar los AMMO PAKCS?
y el Radar no me funciona .. osea .. creo q tendria q ser con la forma de UMBRELLA o no?
Neh, estoy en contra de los admins que se editan
El radar es un sprite que lo bajas de www.fpsbanana.com y no tiene q ver con el plugin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by violentcrimes
mod doesnt support bots fyi
Yeah, using CZ bots it makes the game crash for some weird reason. And PODBots don't recognise their teammates after they've been switched to a different team. Just don't expect bot support anytime soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKs
This file, content in your conteud language : BP
Thanks. BTW, everyone is welcome to make their own ML translations and I will include them on the following updates.

Quote:
is it posible to do this like fifty-fifty on nemesis and survivor?
Not the way it is like now, changing the chance cvars only makes it more or less random.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEN
It is possible to make 500 health or 400 health, to last player in the end of each round battling against Zombie?
Yeah, I'll add that as a cvar on the next update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FathOm
Problem zombies are very slow duck and ct fast duck why?
It's just the way the HL engine works. Setting a higher speed on zombies, or increasing the sv_maxspeed cvar may help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEN
And last question. Tell to me please, how to remove Zombie Vision? Thanks!
Set zp_zombie_fov to 0 and the FOV won't be changed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by st2393440
anyone know what is Rage Zombie feature?
Rage Zombie: resultant of the T-Virus combined with radioactivity
can someone tell me what this zomibe will do?
It basically has a little from every other's zombies strengths, but it's visible in the dark due to a green glow.
Old 06-13-2008 , 13:49   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 3.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeRcyLeZZ View Post
Yeah , that maybe too and really what I mean that when if CT/Zombie kill/infect will work multi kill / double kill / triple kill (this must work if zombie infect's too) like i sad just like in cs:s .. =)
i miss your way in making outstanding plugins...
this forum needs lots of the likes of you..... and less of the idiots that spread right now.
Fry!
Veteran Member
Old 06-13-2008 , 17:08   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 3.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeRcyLeZZ View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Thing View Post
Yeah , that maybe too and really what I mean that when if CT/Zombie kill/infect will work multi kill / double kill / triple kill (this must work if zombie infect's too) like i sad just like in cs:s .. =)
I will try your update. =)

Edit : Too bad because in this update very often appear's Reliable channel overflowed, and when You have infected then doesn't appear to choose Zombie Class only if manual press 'm' and then choose. And before appear Reliable channel overflowed then server start to lag.
i miss your way in making outstanding plugins...
this forum needs lots of the likes of you..... and less of the idiots that spread right now.

Last edited by Fry!; 06-13-2008 at 18:10.
DKs
Old 06-13-2008 , 18:35   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 3.5

What´s actived Survivor and Nemesis? I not actived per Random...
I like, actived survivor per last human . AS POSSIBLE?
I like, actived nemesis per last zombie . AS POSSIBLE?

What´s actived Fog, SNOW and RAIN ???

Sorry, my english is bad...

Thanks
Closed Thread