This site is a testing version, but all data is shared with the live forum.

Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

L4D weird problems

Post New Thread Reply   

Sammy-ROCK!
Old 12-06-2008 , 23:13   L4D weird problems
Reply With Quote #1

In my server whenever the canpaign ends or someone leave the server. The server gets stuck in that map. And then no one can join. Also players don't join the server back after the canpaign. The lobby redirects them to another server. I have tried many things but I don't seem to be able to fix it. So if anyone could help I'd thank you.
cmptrwz
Old 12-07-2008 , 00:06   Re: L4D weird problems
Reply With Quote #2

Just registered for other reasons, but I have noted that a lobby won't connect to the same server twice. Beyond that I have had no issues re-using the same server again, provided I start a new lobby.

Granted, I am using the sv_search_key method to find a specific server. I am not sure if it varies when using other methods.
santaclaus
Old 12-07-2008 , 04:48   Re: L4D weird problems
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammy-ROCK! View Post
In my server whenever the canpaign ends or someone leave the server. The server gets stuck in that map. And then no one can join. Also players don't join the server back after the canpaign. The lobby redirects them to another server. I have tried many things but I don't seem to be able to fix it. So if anyone could help I'd thank you.
HAve u removed nextmap.smx ?
Servers are updated ?

Sammy-ROCK!
Old 12-07-2008 , 15:16   Re: L4D weird problems
Reply With Quote #4

I found out the map problem was wrong usage of sb_all_bot_team. I fixed and released my single player versus plugin. Unlucky I still don't seem to keep players in server after a canpaign... Either with lobby or without it doesn't keep them. I really would like some help. Even tough I made a tank colorer plugin and I'm releasing to. You can make tanker have any color and even make him transparent or not.