This site is a testing version, but all data is shared with the live forum.

Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

im lost and need help fast

Post New Thread Reply   

z0error
Old 02-07-2009 , 17:21   im lost and need help fast
Reply With Quote #1

ill get to the point quick, im currently deployed right now and where im at there is no internet. im currently sating the night at a place that does but i wont be back who knows when.
me and my guys got counter stike 1.6, we all play through my wireless router. were getting tired of gaurding the hostages and planting bombs. we realy wanna do deathmatch. i have like zero expierence with mods andything like that. i tried googling how exactly to set it up but just got more lost. somthing with amx, csdm 1.2 or whatever, putting this in thier and then editing this script and so on.. is there anyway someone can help me "like withing the next few hrs".
all we want to do is set up a deathmatch and play. i have csdm, amx-x. if someone is willing to tell me how to set it up we would realy appreciate it. or if someone knows a site that gives step by step directions on how to do it, through lan would help us out a lot
were not looking for anything crazy, the maps on the game are fine, im not trying to edit them, or anything like that. we just want somthing like first team to 100 kills wins. any help would be greatfull. like i said, im not trying to be greedy or anything, but time is somthing i do not have a lot of, we will be leaving this place soon and the faster reponce i can get is greatly appreciated, thanks A@O Squad.