This site is a testing version, but all data is shared with the live forum.

Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

SM : Pluging + Web for 20 nov = 200 euro

Post New Thread Reply   

weaponmen
Old 06-25-2009 , 12:33   SM : Pluging + Web for 20 nov = 200 euro
Reply With Quote #1

Hi,

(For css and tf2 server)

I'm searching for a SM scripting pro,

What i need for the 20 nov 2009 :

SM : Premium account (Personal welcome message,One reserved slot,No autoteambalance,Faster movement speed,Unlimited ammo,Admin : only make votes). (like https://www.saigns.de/premium/)

SM : a special rank, (we can see rank on the website and stuff)

SM : Fun stuff with admin

SM : music for joining or say sounds

SM : when we say "donate(amount)" we get on paypal for donating (also, when someone donate, he get directly Premium. (minimal donation for getting premium is 5 euro)

Website : wall of frame ( people who donate the most come automatically here.) (like http://dedi.eni-community.org/enigma...page=donations)
Website : buy super power (like : you can buy something to get 50 hp when you kill someone)

Website : a simple forum, and a simple blog to post announcement like garrysmod.com

Thanks alot for helping me (also if i get too much donation (only need for server + website hosting) i give to you).

so ist 200 euro + money every month

if anyone can do this for me. (tell me what, i can also pay you 200 euro now, but the last day will be 20 November 2009.

( i have to test it before paying it)

THANKS FOR ANYONE

NouveauJoueur
SourceMod Donor
Old 08-05-2009 , 11:11   Re: SM : Pluging + Web for 20 nov = 200 euro
Reply With Quote #2

Will you release it public once it's finished & paid ?
Sexual Harassment Panda
Veteran Member
Old 08-06-2009 , 00:09   Re: SM : Pluging + Web for 20 nov = 200 euro
Reply With Quote #3

i understand that you want donators to have a reason to donate and play on your server, but after looking at the perks on the saigns website, isn't that just a tad overpowered? So much so that I'm never going to play there for fear of running into one of these walking tanks.
Old 08-06-2009 , 08:31   Re: SM : Pluging + Web for 20 nov = 200 euro
Reply With Quote #4

It's the most abusive donation package i have ever seen for a game lol.
NouveauJoueur
SourceMod Donor
Old 08-06-2009 , 11:22   Re: SM : Pluging + Web for 20 nov = 200 euro
Reply With Quote #5

Well it's very very abusive as you said, but I guess if someone would be nice enough to make such a great plugin and release it public we could be able to choose the amount of bonuses to other players.

I went on their server and tested for 15 min (free) premium account, this is simply cheat. If you take a pyro, you can rush into their base and heal your self with every kill you make, I made 45 frag on a round like that because they was healing me each time they come out of their spawn to die. With scout you don't need to reload, you've 5 times jump boost so you can dodge everything ... spy is cheated, infinite invisible time, 4 sentry for the engineers and they can build them in none reachable aera for normal users because of the super jump feature (so they can build 4 sentry on a rock where spy wont come until they are prenium)