This site is a testing version, but all data is shared with the live forum.

Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Admin Models (Updated v1.1.1)

Post New Thread Reply   

kket
Old 07-20-2005 , 19:28   help meee
Reply With Quote #111

wat do i have to put in configs :S and the plugin is error :S
kket
Old 07-20-2005 , 19:29   Re: help meee
Reply With Quote #112

Quote:
Originally Posted by kket
i dont get this :S---->Add a line in 'configs/plugins.ini' containing 'amx_adminmodel.amxx'wat do i have to put in configs :S and the plugin is error :S
nitricacid
Old 07-21-2005 , 04:14  
Reply With Quote #113

if anyone needs help getting it to be different admin levels, and therefore many other models contact me on aim. also i will edit any model u want in anyway i can, to my ability.

aim name = ch0c0iviilk
Send a message via AIM to nitricacid
kket
Old 07-21-2005 , 18:58   Cool
Reply With Quote #114

Nice one can i have ur msn or ur mail address
nitricacid
Old 07-27-2005 , 13:06  
Reply With Quote #115

however you will need to provide the models, i dont change the models just reskin.. plz stop sending me aim messages for CREATING models.. geesh give a moose a muffin

//edit
i keep getting the same request so im going to put it here instead

this is the original code
Code:
public plugin_init() {         register_plugin("AMX Admin Model", "1.1.1", "whitemike")         register_event("ResetHUD", "resetModel", "b")         return PLUGIN_CONTINUE } public plugin_precache() {         precache_model("models/player/admin_ct/admin_ct.mdl")         precache_model("models/player/admin_te/admin_te.mdl")         return PLUGIN_CONTINUE } public resetModel(id, level, cid) {         if (get_user_flags(id) & ADMIN_KICK) {                 new CsTeams:userTeam = cs_get_user_team(id)                 if (userTeam == CS_TEAM_T) {                         cs_set_user_model(id, "admin_te")                 }                 else if(userTeam == CS_TEAM_CT) {                         cs_set_user_model(id, "admin_ct")                 }                 else {                         cs_reset_user_model(id)                 }         }         return PLUGIN_CONTINUE }
see this line
Code:
if (get_user_flags(id) & ADMIN_KICK) {
that is the line that defines how much admin the user has to have to have the models listed below.
Code:
public plugin_precache() {         precache_model("models/player/admin_ct/admin_ct.mdl")         precache_model("models/player/admin_te/admin_te.mdl")         return PLUGIN_CONTINUE }
this portion defines which models to use and the location of the models in relation to the cstrike folder.

the next portion of this post will be somewhat more complicated. this is a portion of the users.ini found in the default amxx download
Code:
; m - custom level A (for additional plugins)
; n - custom level B
; o - custom level C
; p - custom level D
; q - custom level E
; r - custom level F
; s - custom level G
; t - custom level H
ok most custom plugins use custom lvl a for their access so we are not going to mess with that and we are going to use custom level G and H for 2 different people.

Here are the steps!
I am assuming your models are VALID CS models. I am also assuming that you know how to upload files to you FTP
1. Define new models
2. assign each user a different model

if you mess up, start over and work again, do not try to fix what you have messed up.

Step 1
Code:
public plugin_precache() {         precache_model("models/player/admin_ct/admin_ct.mdl")         precache_model("models/player/admin_te/admin_te.mdl")         return PLUGIN_CONTINUE }
change this to your names and models, remember CT and T for each person, if you want to be fair. I am going to have 2 different admin.

Their names are going to be mike and joe
Code:
public plugin_precache() {         precache_model("models/player/mike_ct/mike_ct.mdl")         precache_model("models/player/mike_te/mike_te.mdl")         precache_model("models/player/joe_ct/joe_ct.mdl")         precache_model("models/player/joe_te/joe_te.mdl")         return PLUGIN_CONTINUE }
Notice, both players have 2 models each.

Step 2

Code:
public resetModel(id, level, cid) {         if (get_user_flags(id) & ADMIN_KICK) {                 new CsTeams:userTeam = cs_get_user_team(id)                 if (userTeam == CS_TEAM_T) {                         cs_set_user_model(id, "admin_te")                 }                 else if(userTeam == CS_TEAM_CT) {                         cs_set_user_model(id, "admin_ct")                 }                 else {                         cs_reset_user_model(id)                 }         }         return PLUGIN_CONTINUE }
that is admin kick, but we want to use custom levels, so that only high level admins get it, or personal friends, whatever.
Code:
public resetModel(id, level, cid) {         if (get_user_flags(id) & ADMIN_LEVEL_G) {                 new CsTeams:userTeam = cs_get_user_team(id)                 if (userTeam == CS_TEAM_T) {                         cs_set_user_model(id, "mike_te")                 }                 else if(userTeam == CS_TEAM_CT) {                         cs_set_user_model(id, "mike_ct")                 }                 else {                         cs_reset_user_model(id)                 }         }         return PLUGIN_CONTINUE }
notice the names of the models and also the ADMIN_LEVEL_G. Do the same thing for joe
Code:
public resetModel(id, level, cid) {         if (get_user_flags(id) & ADMIN_LEVEL_H) {                 new CsTeams:userTeam = cs_get_user_team(id)                 if (userTeam == CS_TEAM_T) {                         cs_set_user_model(id, "joe_te")                 }                 else if(userTeam == CS_TEAM_CT) {                         cs_set_user_model(id, "joe_ct")                 }                 else {                         cs_reset_user_model(id)                 }         }         return PLUGIN_CONTINUE }
ok and finally DO NOT FORGET TO MAKE SURE THAT THIS DOES NOT CONFLICT WITH ANYTHING ELSE.

additionaly you may want to comment your users.ini so that you know the levels.
Code:
; m - custom level A (for additional plugins)
; n - custom level B
; o - custom level C
; p - custom level D
; q - custom level E
; r - custom level F
; s - custom level G // mikes admin model
; t - custom level H // joes admin model
Thanks to original creator for making such an AMAZING plugin
Send a message via AIM to nitricacid
kket
Old 07-30-2005 , 06:32  
Reply With Quote #116

wow cheeerss m8
Guapo
Old 07-31-2005 , 03:07  
Reply With Quote #117

Granted it is cool to have Admin referree<sp> gear...Im still not seeing a fix to being TKd by my bots while in admin_ct.mdl. But you surely can pwn T bots until CTs see you.Ive tried a few things like renaming files and such, but no lucka for me yet.

Live in SO Cal?
Try Guapos Playground; 216.240.147.156:27025
Send a message via Yahoo to Guapo
&#1040;&#1088;&am
Old 07-31-2005 , 21:26  
Reply With Quote #118

Hey is this a bag or something, when i use this plugin it works but bots on my team shoot me, and oposite team bots freeze
99999999999*****************99999999999
99999999999999*9999999999*9999999999999
9999999999999*99999(c.)9999*999999999999
Send a message via ICQ to &#1040;&#1088;&am Send a message via AIM to &#1040;&#1088;&am Send a message via Yahoo to &#1040;&#1088;&am
KaOs
Old 08-05-2005 , 12:58  
Reply With Quote #119

In response to the PODbot's and other bots not working correctly, I have done some research.

The bots seem to determine a users' team based on their model, such as "leet", "gign" etc..

Since my plugin changes the model completely, the bot cannot determine the team, and will shoot who they think is the enemy (real enemies or people with custom models apparently)

I'm going to research this further and see if there is a modification I can make to my plugin or the bot to fix this issue

Thanks for all of the positive feedback, and sorry I didn't stick around longer

-- Mike
SourceMod Donor
Old 08-22-2005 , 19:46  
Reply With Quote #120

Any chance for CZ models?