This site is a testing version, but all data is shared with the live forum.

Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Hero: Gamblor

Post New Thread Reply   

FLASHBANGER14
Old 09-16-2004 , 21:28  
Reply With Quote #11

lol i dunno but he posts got annoying he posted them in every topic to see if anyone would answer him but finnaly someone got sick of him lol i think it was jtp it probally was (BUT DAM HE WAS ANNOYING)
Send a message via AIM to FLASHBANGER14 Send a message via MSN to FLASHBANGER14 Send a message via Yahoo to FLASHBANGER14
MTS Steel DrAgoN
Veteran Member
Old 09-16-2004 , 22:28  
Reply With Quote #12

why dont any of you stay on topic??
Send a message via AIM to MTS Steel DrAgoN
imported_Phiber
Old 09-17-2004 , 06:25  
Reply With Quote #13

very nice hero Prowler, its on my server now
Cant wait untill your next one
Send a message via MSN to imported_Phiber Send a message via Yahoo to imported_Phiber
moose
Old 09-17-2004 , 11:55  
Reply With Quote #14

lol erm...yes, this is a very good hero...based on chance of the person.
This is a real good lvl 1 hero for my server for noobs...thx!
Send a message via AIM to moose
Prowler
Old 09-18-2004 , 00:04  
Reply With Quote #15

Im currently working on a new version of this hero, need to fix a few minor bugs and what not, also adding/removing some powers (never realised how much LAG summon snarks can cause on a full server) and basically adjusting it so theres more chance of a positive outcome than a negative one.

i find it funny you call it a noob hero, whereas on our server its set at level 8 and everyone thinks he should be set higher i guess this is mainly because we tried to keep the powers of our current heros minimal, ie you still need to aim and think, its not a spam fest or high levels blowing people up before the low levels even see them.

Actually im trying to figure out a way to make punisher give even more of a delay when dropping a weapon, dont know if its possible, but im just trying to lower the "spam" on the server, have people aim more (i paused the punisher plugin yesterday and everyone was getting screwed over cause their guns kept needing to be reloaded, they were all so used to spamming , they made me turn it back on, even though i was having fun "aiming" instead of spamming )
moose
Old 09-18-2004 , 00:33  
Reply With Quote #16

lol...i thought it would be a good ( 1 ) hero because its based on chance for the user.
Send a message via AIM to moose
Chivas2973
Veteran Member
Old 09-20-2004 , 18:45  
Reply With Quote #17

I get an error with this when I try to compile it for amxx 0.20
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gamblor.JPG (55.2 KB, 309 views)
Old 09-20-2004 , 21:02  
Reply With Quote #18

Hmm, that would be the Mystique like effect for gamblor, i'll see if i can fix it, or if not i'll just remove it for an amxx version

also just finished gamblors 1.3 update which im gonna upload, i'll add amxx soonish
mooks
Old 09-22-2004 , 08:55  
Reply With Quote #19

This is a little follow-up of your little punisher experiment (by the way, nice hero ), but how about get rid of punisher completely people will get used to it sooner or later and it'll stop the spamming plus encourage pistols xD.
---
And to stay on topic... PLEASE remove the damn ice floor. It's so annoying on the server and no one likes it. I don't even know why it's a benefit o.O just screws up everyone and causes more spam. And we all hate spam, especially you, Prowler. Right?
Prowler
Old 09-22-2004 , 20:42  
Reply With Quote #20

heh, hey mooks yeah im in the process of yet another update, (will i ever be done) had to re-write all the on damage events as it was hugly laggy, also got rid of instant kill effect and replaced it with mirror damage, i'll get rid of the ice floor too i guess, was fun but its more hassle than its worth

and as for the punisher experiment, i got huge flack for disabling it for 10 mins, if i was to remove it there would be outrage

guess i'll just live with it, or better yet, make an anti spam hero