This site is a testing version, but all data is shared with the live forum.

Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[TF2] Tank Spawner! v1.0.1

Post New Thread Reply   

Oshizu
Veteran Member
Old 02-02-2013 , 08:29   Re: [TF2] Tank Spawner!
Reply With Quote #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by prosjh View Post
nope i got no errors . the tank can spawn with no errors just the health keep spawn at 0 health no matter wat value i put in. yah, i spawn it in my mvm server
Fixed
Seems like Tanks in MvM needed to have set health after DispatchSpawn()

Last edited by Oshizu; 02-02-2013 at 08:30.
Horsedick
AlliedModders Donor
Old 02-02-2013 , 10:51   Re: [TF2] Tank Spawner! v1.0.1
Reply With Quote #12

Oshizu did you give any thoughts on my post with a set config you can assign waypoints for?
Oshizu
Veteran Member
Old 02-02-2013 , 11:24   Re: [TF2] Tank Spawner! v1.0.1
Reply With Quote #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horsedick View Post
Oshizu did you give any thoughts on my post with a set config you can assign waypoints for?
I think x - y method would be 90-95% accurate since tank may change a bit path when he meets conflict on his road example wall or prop. and about z i think it wouldn't quite much matter for tank since he's still manipulated by gravity and collisions and he can't fly if path_track is quite high or go underground if path_track is very low below ground, Some of things that i said may not be accurate
AlliedModders Donor
Old 02-02-2013 , 13:11   Re: [TF2] Tank Spawner! v1.0.1
Reply With Quote #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oshizu View Post
I think x - y method would be 90-95% accurate since tank may change a bit path when he meets conflict on his road example wall or prop. and about z i think it wouldn't quite much matter for tank since he's still manipulated by gravity and collisions and he can't fly if path_track is quite high or go underground if path_track is very low below ground, Some of things that i said may not be accurate

Well I mean just waypoints - ignore anything to do with height adjustment. You set a point along the floor of a map and then another and another - it follows those points.
prosjh
Old 02-03-2013 , 02:37   Re: [TF2] Tank Spawner! v1.0.1
Reply With Quote #15

err theres smth wrong agian lol its still 0 hp with sm_tank 9999 1 -1 , but now theres another problem. with sm_tank -1 -1 -1 the tank doesnt have a hp and its unkillable lol

{edit}
oh can already lol sry on my part. the part that is make me think wrong is because of the small red text at the btm left of the screen that says "tank spawn at 0 health" but when i dmg the tank it does the health i set. so its gd except for the words part only>< sry~~~

Last edited by prosjh; 02-03-2013 at 02:46. Reason: sry
Send a message via AIM to prosjh Send a message via Yahoo to prosjh Send a message via Skype™ to prosjh
Oshizu
Veteran Member
Old 02-03-2013 , 08:46   Re: [TF2] Tank Spawner! v1.0.1
Reply With Quote #16

Quote:
err theres smth wrong agian lol its still 0 hp with sm_tank 9999 1 -1 , but now theres another problem. with sm_tank -1 -1 -1 the tank doesnt have a hp and its unkillable lol

{edit}
oh can already lol sry on my part. the part that is make me think wrong is because of the small red text at the btm left of the screen that says "tank spawn at 0 health" but when i dmg the tank it does the health i set. so its gd except for the words part only>< sry~~~
I don't think words part is related to my plugin. Since i've didn't put anything that shows that tank spawned with X Health.
Old 02-03-2013 , 22:52   Re: [TF2] Tank Spawner! v1.0.1
Reply With Quote #17

erm oh yah in mvm right, if i spawn tank with the color 1/3 it can be killed. but when i spawn it 2,a.k.a red color, it cant be killed. i think its because of the mvm red player = disable friendlyfire. thus can kill a red color tank lols
Send a message via AIM to prosjh Send a message via Yahoo to prosjh Send a message via Skype™ to prosjh
Oshizu
Veteran Member
Old 02-04-2013 , 14:22   Re: [TF2] Tank Spawner! v1.0.1
Reply With Quote #18

Quote:
erm oh yah in mvm right, if i spawn tank with the color 1/3 it can be killed. but when i spawn it 2,a.k.a red color, it cant be killed. i think its because of the mvm red player = disable friendlyfire. thus can kill a red color tank lols
Thats the point of team option. It was made to choose Tank's team not color. So if we spawn Red Team tank Blue & White team can damage it but Red can't since it's their tank. If we spawn Neutral tank Red, Blu & White team can damage him...

I Hope you understand
Old 02-06-2013 , 07:22   Re: [TF2] Tank Spawner! v1.0.1
Reply With Quote #19

hahas thx yah i understand lols. thx for this plugin
Sreaper
髪を用心
Old 02-06-2013 , 15:26   Re: [TF2] Tank Spawner! v1.0.1
Reply With Quote #20

For anyone interested in the answer to the question I asked earlier in the thread.
No, this plugin will crash and lockup your server depending on what map you spawn the tank on.

Last edited by Sreaper; 02-06-2013 at 15:27.