This site is a testing version, but all data is shared with the live forum.

Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Hero: Abomination

Post New Thread Reply   

mydas
Old 10-07-2005 , 08:19  
Reply With Quote #11

he didn't pretend it. not all submitted heroes are Marvel.
and about phoenix ... it got nothing to do with jean grey. i mean the hero. cuz jean grey got nothing to do with reincarnation ... but a phoenix does. so the Phoenix' creator thought about the legendary bird called 'phoenix' rather than Jean Grey aka Phoenix. don't u agree ?

My heroes: SLAYER, Akasha, Achilles, Robo-Ky,Justice, Potemkin, Juggernaut, Mirage, Leviathan, Tyrael, Marduk, Omega Red
Send a message via Yahoo to mydas
vittu
SuperHero Moderator
Old 10-07-2005 , 16:04  
Reply With Quote #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by mydas
he didn't pretend it. not all submitted heroes are Marvel.
and about phoenix ... it got nothing to do with jean grey. i mean the hero. cuz jean grey got nothing to do with reincarnation ... but a phoenix does. so the Phoenix' creator thought about the legendary bird called 'phoenix' rather than Jean Grey aka Phoenix. don't u agree ?
a. obviously you did not look at the link he included as a bio for his hero.

b. Yes it does (and jean was only a reference as an example of the Phoenix power). Jean Grey was reincarnated by the Phoenix force, which actually wasn't jean at all but that's besides the point (hint: end of last x-man movie you saw the Phoenix). http://www.marveldatabase.com/wiki/i.../Phoenix_Force
Send a message via AIM to vittu Send a message via MSN to vittu Send a message via Yahoo to vittu
mydas
Old 10-07-2005 , 17:45  
Reply With Quote #13

I. true, i didn't check the bio ... i thought it would be some non-marvel hero (as my Tyrael is, for example)

II. you don't know for sure what was the hero maker thinking of, so if i make archangel from heroes and don't specify some bio you can't say i made archangel from xmen ...

My heroes: SLAYER, Akasha, Achilles, Robo-Ky,Justice, Potemkin, Juggernaut, Mirage, Leviathan, Tyrael, Marduk, Omega Red
Emp`
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 10-07-2005 , 17:49  
Reply With Quote #14

lol i had a pic of hulks advisery at first but then mydas got mad at me for linking it to a tripod site, i just googled abomination and that was one of them that came up. ill do the one on marvel, didnt look in the marveldatabase.
Send a message via AIM to Emp` Send a message via MSN to Emp` Send a message via Yahoo to Emp` Send a message via Skype™ to Emp`
mydas
Old 10-07-2005 , 17:53  
Reply With Quote #15

i didn't get mad, it's just that the picture didn't show. and i made u aware of it

Emp`
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 10-27-2005 , 22:19  
Reply With Quote #16

new v2. completely different
Send a message via AIM to Emp` Send a message via MSN to Emp` Send a message via Yahoo to Emp` Send a message via Skype™ to Emp`
mydas
Old 09-08-2007 , 17:47   Re: Hero: Abomination
Reply With Quote #17

You can't control too well the chances of Abomination's power to trigger. I've modified your version and added three more cvars which enhance the finetuning of this hero's way of working.

The cvars are :

- abomination_pctstart, a initial value to which the pctperlev is added
formula : Chance = PctStart + PlayerLevel * PctPerLev
e.g. with a pctstart of 0.1 and pctperlev of 0.01, your chances go : lev1 - 0.11, lev2 - 0.12, lev3 - 0.13 etc.

That is so abomination is actually useful on lev 1, 0.11% to trigger is decent.

- abomination_decay, a cvar that solves the problem of outrageous godmode durations on low levels (used to be 15-16 seconds with 1-2% of triggering). After each level, the duration decreases by "decay" amount (decimal, lower than 1) instead of a value who doesn't allow for precision (1).

Old formula was : duration = min(MaxSecs - PlayerLevel, MinSecs)
New formula : duration = min(MaxSecs - PlayerLevel * Decay, MinSecs)

e.g. with MaxSecs 6, MinSecs 2, Decay 0.4 the progression is :
lev1 - 5.6, lev2- 5.2, lev3 - 4.8, lev4 - 4.4, ... lev9 - 2.4, lev10 - 2.0, lev11 - 2.0

- abomination_cooldown, to prevent chain occurences; esp. useful when you want the immortality to always trigger on the first damage you take on that round (then you set pctstart = 100, pctperlev = 0, cooldown = 600 or something)

Let me know if you are satisfied with this, Emp`.
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (sh_abomination.sma - 175 views - 5.4 KB)