This site is a testing version, but all data is shared with the live forum.

Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Hero: Shadow the Hedgehog

Post New Thread Reply   

enough
BANNED
Old 01-22-2006 , 11:37  
Reply With Quote #11

Here go here for sprites...just search around and find something.

http://esf-world.com/main.php?conten...tegory_id=1055
Send a message via AIM to enough
vittu
SuperHero Moderator
Old 01-22-2006 , 21:28  
Reply With Quote #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by berserker
And after the model is added, (if I can make it) then would you call it a rip?
That's even worse, then it's a rip with a model.

And yes this is a rip, you took Sephiroth (which is coded like crap and should never be used to rip from) like you stated in the code added Batman code and changed the knife to an m4a1. Then K-OS was nice enough to fix the crappy Sephiroth code that was there and added in a blast radius/effects. Btw, you shouldn't be using batman for just an m4a1.
Send a message via AIM to vittu Send a message via MSN to vittu Send a message via Yahoo to vittu
Werewolf
Old 01-23-2006 , 10:48  
Reply With Quote #13

Well... I took the godmode but that one is optional, because I didnt know if you could make an explosion and you didnt die when using.. And I didnt use Batman! + It is hard to make something different if it is your 2nd hero. RIGHT?! Btw... My 1st isnt posted but it is almost like err... Superman and Madness, so there is no reason to release it.
And how the **** did you think I could read the .inc files when there is like... many boxes in them
Anyways... I could remove the godmode part, then it wouldnt be a rip. HAH! And if YOU call this a rip... Then why are there rips at the http://shero.rocks-hideout.com/index.php?page=sh page?! Like Sonic, War Machine (or should I call it Iron Man?), Supergirl, VASH (only added model), YODA (but you can use at distance)!!! See! You in crew really HAVE approved RIPS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTS Steel DrAgoN
notice the "Extra Damage on All Weapons"
this is, well...it could be considered a rip...but no. it isnt.
Thats on the War Machine page! HEY! Extra damage! I HAVE EXTRA DAMAGE TOO!! WTF YOU DONT CARE! Not because Im not used to it but. Well... lets see it like this: War Machine is approved, it only have extra damage. We had much more than that and ONLY the Sepiroth godmode was ripped. Maybe I should edit the sh_shadow.sma file so it dont look like Batman? Can you call it a rip when Ive done that? And if I edit the Sepiroth part then its not a rip at all! But it is very hard to do in any other way if you should have same powers.

ADD JAWS TO THE SH PAGE! I mean... You cant call that a rip. And if I cant get this approved then well... I will try with another. Btw... Im reading the inc files. It should really be more information in them

Quote:
Originally Posted by vittu
That's even worse, then it's a rip with a model.
Why should that be worse? I have a model but it is only 1 problem. It wont work on CS
Atleast not when I tried it well... I deleted it because it was crappy anyways.
vittu
SuperHero Moderator
Old 01-23-2006 , 16:00  
Reply With Quote #14

hahaha, well this was amusing. Not sure what you meant with the include files, unless you mean they were unix formated because of the cvs (have K-OS convert them to DOS format for you).

I'm not gonna get into it, though I will answer this. Yes, those heroes are rips. That is well known, but they are exceptions to the rule because they have been around for so long and have already been established (yoda is not a rip of any other hero btw, not sure why you brought that one up). But if all you guys want is 20 heroes doing the same thing or massive amounts of combo rips which are worthless, I might as well quit now. And that is all I'm gonna say on this. You shouldn't be mad, your hero has not been trashed.
Send a message via AIM to vittu Send a message via MSN to vittu Send a message via Yahoo to vittu
Werewolf
Old 01-24-2006 , 13:40  
Reply With Quote #15

Ive never seen a hero that is like this one?
Ive seen heroes that give godmode, but hey. This is more than godmode. It is optional too.
The m4a1 multi was added with that weapon because I love to own everyone with that gun on the Shadow the Hedgehog game.
And after that... Well... Then its only chaos blast left and the hp/ap/speed. hp ap and speed are often used... Then it is chaos blast. And then its only one problem. There is the hero explode/kamikaze. Only thing that is different actually is that you wont die from chaos blast, if your the user. Btw... Im working with 2 new heroes and im stuck
Making them WITHOUT RIPPING A SINGLE CODE! So I think thats good
and the .inc files, in the scripting/include folder... Everything someone can use on a hero is in that files. Thats why I wrote I read them and read them too.
Btw... The model creating program is patched and runs without any problem.
1 problem:
I DONT KNOW HOW THE **** I CAN SELECT THE DIFFERENT THINGS I MADE!
And I need a amxx decompiler

*EDIT*
About the model program. It is milkshape and I made the other model before I patched.
Om3gA
Veteran Member
Old 01-24-2006 , 16:17  
Reply With Quote #16

Quote:
I need a amxx decompiler
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=19368
Old 01-25-2006 , 13:10  
Reply With Quote #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om3g[A
]
Quote:
I need a amxx decompiler
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=19368
Dont work on amxx. Too bad
Rocka Fella
Old 01-27-2006 , 02:04  
Reply With Quote #18

u should get a model for the m4 that looks something similiar to the 1 in the trailer, it would make it look nicer instead of just normal colt for shadow..
Old 01-27-2006 , 14:05  
Reply With Quote #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocka Fella
u should get a model for the m4 that looks something similiar to the 1 in the trailer, it would make it look nicer instead of just normal colt for shadow..
Well... I don't know where I can get models (that someone didn't already use) and are like that one.
And I'm not really good at model making, so I have some problems. I place all points, but then I can't select all of them when I want to "make" the real model.
nadavafutu
Old 01-30-2006 , 10:18  
Reply With Quote #20

Can You Make An AMX version:\
Its Not Compile For me