This site is a testing version, but all data is shared with the live forum.

Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

Round End Protection

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

large
BANNED
Old 07-27-2006 , 17:12   Re: Round End Protection

I wanted to ignore this thread, but it god damn hard. I've always thought that this was a good community, but you guys showed the real face of it.

As a consequence for these action I've taken down my 4 gameservers that uses amxx and uninstalled that piece of crap. I've also given a notice to my known gameserver-rental firms to seriously consider removing amxx as a option for their users.

To your notice, the gameserver got plenty of resources back, so now it can handle even more games!

Good bye, hopefully you will rotten i hell
GHW_Chronic
SourceMod Donor
Old 07-27-2006 , 20:25   Re: Round End Protection

Quote:
Originally Posted by large
I wanted to ignore this thread, but it god damn hard. I've always thought that this was a good community, but you guys showed the real face of it.

As a consequence for these action I've taken down my 4 gameservers that uses amxx and uninstalled that piece of crap. I've also given a notice to my known gameserver-rental firms to seriously consider removing amxx as a option for their users.

To your notice, the gameserver got plenty of resources back, so now it can handle even more games!

Good bye, hopefully you will rotten i hell
I could not help but laugh when I read this. Such fury enraged into a person by mere words. HORRIBLY FUNNY.

-Hope you don't post again because people like you "rotten" this community.
Send a message via AIM to GHW_Chronic
BAILOPAN
Old 07-27-2006 , 23:40   Re: Round End Protection

Oh, who so fiesty?

GHW_Chronic: You handed this fairly poorly. In the future I don't expect a member of the plugin team to outright accuse someone of theft before doing sufficient research beforehand. Furthermore, there is no sensible reason to start nitpicking someone's code because they don't do it "your way." Simply tell them what should be changed for approval (and why) and be done with it. There are more tactful ways to handle things than what you did.

large: "Lurking." Try it. If you don't know whether a plugin will be approved or you wish to know what can be changed, don't start flaming people or acting sassy. People are generally fairly helping here and the moderators take care of those who aren't. You could have even posted your plugin in the scripting section first and asked for advice/instructions. Instead you went on childish rants rather than contacting a member of the team or replying logically.

This is locked, and I hope it doesn't happen again.
Old 07-27-2006 , 23:45   Re: Round End Protection

As an addendum, I've archived the plugin in this post because the user felt like deleting them.
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (REP.sma - 550 views - 11.8 KB)
File Type: zip girl.zip (1.38 MB, 113 views)