This site is a testing version, but all data is shared with the live forum.

Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Hero: Toriko

Post New Thread Reply   

RollerBlades
Old 04-19-2011 , 09:39   Re: Hero: Toriko
Reply With Quote #21

no, i dont use superheromod anymore so i cant test it

and yea tasks have to be floats

ohh, i didn't know that

i didnt jelle did but just a sec ill change that in a moment

EDIT:

does anyone have screenshots off this hero working?

fixed!
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (sh_toriko_knife_and_fork.sma - 375 views - 3.5 KB)

Last edited by RollerBlades; 04-19-2011 at 14:35.
Jelle
[b]MOAR CANDY[/b]
Old 04-19-2011 , 15:27   Re: Hero: Toriko
Reply With Quote #22

Yeah yeah, just jump on me because of my float problems ^^
RollerBlades
Old 04-19-2011 , 16:33   Re: Hero: Toriko
Reply With Quote #23

well i wont probably post a single hero in one year from now on there's just to many posts about the code(you actually learn alot from that) and nothing good about the idea, just makes more depressed.... i hope i dont have to change anything again! members of alliedmodders be sastified for once.
this whole post is like a scripting tutorial

I command you to download the sheet and have fun with it now!

I just wanted to be original
Emp`
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 04-19-2011 , 16:44   Re: Hero: Toriko
Reply With Quote #24

The idea is original, we're just helping improve it.

As it currently is, it does not work as you intend.

toriko_killsneed is not actually referenced.

If you don't get it to work as you say it should, I'll have to move it to Unapproved.

Last edited by Emp`; 04-19-2011 at 16:47.
Send a message via AIM to Emp` Send a message via MSN to Emp` Send a message via Yahoo to Emp` Send a message via Skype™ to Emp`
RollerBlades
Old 04-19-2011 , 16:48   Re: Hero: Toriko
Reply With Quote #25

this is like a 5min hero so yea i will stick to this hero for a long time and there's still alot to learn so ill keep updating though im sometimes i get lazy and just dont wanna look at the code, or am i the only one who thinks that?

so dont move the hero anywhere from now on please and just try helping me whenever you guys feel like ;)

weird on off is that there's 2 sma and that equals twice as hard work

Last edited by RollerBlades; 04-19-2011 at 16:55.
The Art of War
Veteran Member
Old 04-19-2011 , 17:16   Re: Hero: Toriko
Reply With Quote #26

Rule number one before posting heroes is to actually test them, if you want them approved or not thrashed of course.

Im not trying to be rude, Im just saying that if you dont change what the hero is doing in the first post, its been done before, its just that you can make it be a little more original.

I really like the idea you had, and Im willing to help. If you really cant test it, I can, get in CS and add this to favourites:

78.82.192.116:27015
Old 04-19-2011 , 19:22   Re: Hero: Toriko
Reply With Quote #27

You shouldn't post it in new submissions if you are not quite sure if it works. There is a reason why we have a forum called "Scripting help". That is for when you need help scripting or need help testing something.
Don't expect us to test it for you, we will test it with you. You are in a community now, time to stop those silly egoistic stuff and start sharing and help where you can. That is how we grow and have fun.
RollerBlades
Old 04-20-2011 , 03:21   Re: Hero: Toriko
Reply With Quote #28

Srry, Jelle i already thought it was working from the beginning as it shoud, now im chocked and it happens that i get confused sometimes but i thought at first that you guys wanted to change the idea of the hero but that's the only thing i want to stay original but i guess i was wrong about that, you were just trying improve it, well i would also like to help you guys but im not good at the advanced stuff so please bare with me cause i want the 1st sma to work and it seems somethings missing, i just want everyone to share this hero as i wanted it from the beginning but the killsneed doesn't work properly i think and that's whats makes me so mad just trying to change on it when it shoudve been done from the beginning but i coudn't test it cause i dont run superheromods anylonger i run my own custom mods so sure improve it but i want to keep the original with me DEAL??

here's how far ive done myself im sure alots missing but ive done my best this time, please just work
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (sh_toriko.sma - 357 views - 2.3 KB)

Last edited by RollerBlades; 04-20-2011 at 04:27.
The Art of War
Veteran Member
Old 04-20-2011 , 04:18   Re: Hero: Toriko
Reply With Quote #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by RollerBlades View Post
Srry, Jelle i already thought it was working from the beginning as it shoud, now im chocked and it happens that i get confused sometimes but i thought at first that you guys wanted to change the idea of the hero but that's the only thing i want to stay original but i guess i was wrong about that, you were just trying improve it, well i would also like to help you guys but im not good at the advanced stuff so please bare with me cause i want the 1st sma to work and it seems somethings missing, i just want everyone to share this hero as i wanted it from the beginning but the killsneed doesn't work properly i think and that's whats makes me so mad just trying to change on it when it shoudve been done from the beginning but i coudn't test it cause i dont run superheromods anylonger i run my own custom mods so sure improve it but i want to keep the original with me DEAL??

here's how far ive done myself im sure alots missing but ive done my best this time, please just work
If you want that, what would we improve?
Old 04-20-2011 , 04:23   Re: Hero: Toriko
Reply With Quote #30

i just want to make sure that the killsneed worked so this time i double checked and fixed it though i dont know scripting that well so i thought WE could fix it. that's all i want or else im not following the description and WE are risking unapproval or trash

Last edited by RollerBlades; 04-20-2011 at 04:27.