This site is a testing version, but all data is shared with the live forum.

Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about

Post New Thread Reply   

Jhob94
AMX Mod X Donor
Old 07-15-2023 , 08:47   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #31

I don’t know about other countries but here at Portugal 146 ou of 500 gender operations were from minors.

Last edited by Jhob94; 09-26-2023 at 14:07.
jgbc3d
Old 07-15-2023 , 17:37   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #32

I hope this is the last message that I write in this post and I say it like this because I think I have already made it more than clear that I do not retract what I said in the first comment. In fact, after reading several messages, it is clear to me that I do not have to retract of what I wrote I emphasize that I respect each person's tastes and "identities" (because it seems to me that perhaps it is not really a matter of gender but of tastes) But it does not hurt to continue asking for limits than to avoid entering the individuality of each person, much less take advantage of who are just taking experience in life With their ideological doctrines (That this has happened in much of the history of humanity).
I want to make an example in @Jhob94's comments, which I know are experience reports because I lived through something very similar. And I say that I want to set an example because sometimes they think that because someone rejects something it means that they want the worst. I mean that it is not my case. This that happens to his friends and also to many other people are situations that I and many others do not want to see because they are simply people who are suffering, but sometimes we are too rude to give an opinion and others end up believing which is to harm them. All of us sometimes find it very difficult to listen to truths.
IC3k1ng
Old 07-19-2023 , 14:42   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #33

Also i think same as jgbc3d, they should remove it because it has been finished since 2 weeks ago. I don't really know what they want to search with that thing of the "Pride Month" because much people doesn't have any problem with gay people or other supporters. Also (in my opinion), since 2020 this generation is making pure "bullshit" with the theme of the vaccines and the other genders (that doesn't exist for me). They just want to put shit on your brain to get you controlled by that people.

Psyk0tik
Veteran Member
Old 07-19-2023 , 15:16   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #34

man i like the logo/banner. it's so colorful and pleasing for my eyes. i'd be cool with it being the permanent one.
Old 07-19-2023 , 16:08   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyk0tik View Post
man i like the logo/banner. it's so colorful and pleasing for my eyes. i'd be cool with it being the permanent one.
There's no problem with that. In my opinion i just hate it but i can support it. Im just suggesting to quit it from the forum because it has been ended since +20 days ago.

Also @asherkin, the reason about what you put at my deleted post is not "Misinformation", because its just my own opinion and im not pretending to say something that it could be true or not for some people, but the biology and most people already defines that there exist only 2 genders (men and women). Like me, the post creator, etc. Also if you mean "Misinformation" due to my vocabulary, its because im currently practicing English since some years ago because my native language is Spanish, and for talk with most people of the world, i will need to practice that to understand other people.

If LGBT supporters wanna add more genders, there's no problem with it, but tecnically is not possible because the definition i said at the deleted post has been not modified since some years ago, and probably it will not get modified because there are no enough proofs for change the definition. I hope that you can respect this and thank you to take your time reading this.

Last edited by IC3k1ng; 07-19-2023 at 16:13. Reason: Forgot to add something to say
Black Rose
Veteran Member
Old 07-19-2023 , 18:17   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by IC3k1ng View Post
since 2020 this generation is making pure "bullshit" with the theme of the vaccines
lol
Old 07-19-2023 , 19:15   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Rose View Post
lol
It's the true. The russians from the "Sputnik" vaccine wanted to make all faster to give a cure but it just affected more to make you feel sick and alterate your genetic.

Black Rose
Veteran Member
Old 07-20-2023 , 02:00   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #38

Quote:
It's the true. The russians from the "Sputnik" vaccine wanted to make all faster to give a cure but it just affected more to make you feel sick and alterate your genetic.
That's not what you said though. You said "vaccines", not "Russia". Clearly indicating your distrust of them.

I can't trust anything you say as "truth" as you clearly lack the function to tell real from fake. For example here when you have a full conversation with a bot thinking it's giving you compliments. Even when someone already told you it's a bot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaka777 View Post
The link isn't working mate, hope you have downloaded the desired plugin file by now.Thank you all for yours kind reminders.You can go with the YO WhatsApp Download on your Android device to use its premium features for free.https://im.a.bot
Quote:
Umm, why the advertise?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordekay View Post
Because it is a spambot, like 99% of all new users.
Quote:
I'm so sorry if I made you feel bad because I saw others posting the same way, so I assumed it was allowed.
Quote:
First of all, no problem, i was just asking why because its very rare to see that sometimes. And second, remember to read the rules of this forum. You can see it here: https://forums.alliedmods.net/misc.php?do=showrules
Quote:
Wow, you're the one I'm learning from, very nice, how did you manage to insert the image! This is very advanced! Very cool!
Quote:
Just use BB Coding. Image hosting services like ImgBB has this function when you select an image to upload (it gives you a code to copy it at your signature later of get uploaded to the hosting).

Last edited by Black Rose; 07-20-2023 at 02:03.
IC3k1ng
Old 07-20-2023 , 14:44   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Rose View Post
That's not what you said though. You said "vaccines", not "Russia". Clearly indicating your distrust of them.

I can't trust anything you say as "truth" as you clearly lack the function to tell real from fake. For example here when you have a full conversation with a bot thinking it's giving you compliments. Even when someone already told you it's a bot.
Im just declaring, sir. Also who created one of the Covid-19 vaccines? Russia. Then, im mentioning it for give an example about how bad was the idea of make it all faster. Because "everything takes its time."

About that bot you mean, i was just asking about why there are spam in this forum, because i was thinking that is forum was secured to don't get spamming messages. I hope that you can understand my message, because english is very difficult for me. Cheers.

Last edited by IC3k1ng; 07-20-2023 at 14:48. Reason: Forgot to add something, again.
jgbc3d
Old 07-20-2023 , 16:38   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #40

Quote:
I can't trust anything you say as "truth" as you clearly lack the function to tell real from fake.
It seems to me that ironically and without intending to name anyone specific I can say that Many Pro LGB(and whatever) people do not even have the morality To tell you what is real or fake Because arguably they also lack any foundation to say it. And if it is considered necessary, it is only necessary to browse the Internet a bit to take some references of why I say it, it will be up to you to determine if you consider it falke or real