This site is a testing version, but all data is shared with the live forum.

Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Anticheat

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

genesis
Old 05-19-2006 , 18:57  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Suzuka
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPAKOH
It anticheat with kernel mode driver protection. It's block all injectors. And exists user mode protection which block the changing of cs modules. In the future I want to create check for equal CS module image and file.
Anticheat block all injectors, that it block all known for me anticheats: cdhack, L0ry, anaconda, Chiter Biter, Ogc, e. g...
Source code I not share... But maybe I share it... What you want from source code? =)
Well, if it is an AMXx module, you are required by law to share the source code. In addition, I'd like to know exactly how you are attempting to block all injection methods, as I know more than a few methods and at one time made hacks, so I'd like to see if you covered all the bases and perhaps even assist you in patching any holes you might have made.
Only required to share the source code if you plan on distributing to the public, but we can assume he would...
adishor
AlliedModders Donor
Old 06-08-2006 , 11:01  

when will it be ready ? I can't wait for a new anticheat.. damn cheaters are driving me insane!
Dicez
Old 11-09-2006 , 16:43   Re: Anticheat

you started this thread already al credits will go to you we just need a new anti cheat plugin for everyone so we can improve our servers of cheats and also so people can help you fix and update the information bcause hacks are always updating therefore you need to always change your source
Zenith77
Veteran Member
Old 11-09-2006 , 17:27   Re: Anticheat

Can you not bump a thread that's older than a month?
FR0NTLINE
AlliedModders Donor
Old 11-11-2006 , 21:01   Re: Anticheat

someone get on it if this is a true plugin for anti hacks we'll see?
Veteran Member
Old 11-12-2006 , 09:52   Re: Anticheat

urahara.
DataMatrix
Old 03-07-2007 , 15:23   Re: Anticheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Suzuka View Post
Well, if it is an AMXx module, you are required by law to share the source code. In addition, I'd like to know exactly how you are attempting to block all injection methods, as I know more than a few methods and at one time made hacks, so I'd like to see if you covered all the bases and perhaps even assist you in patching any holes you might have made.
WRONG:

Quote:
The GPL only requires you to distribute source code if you are distributing binary versions
The GPL does not actually force copyright owners to do anything with code simply for owning, using, or privately modifying it. The requirement to distribute source code only arises if the software is "distributed" to third parties.[21] If the resulting software is kept only for use by the modifier, no disclosure of source code is required.
Send a message via MSN to DataMatrix
Hawk552
AMX Mod X Moderator
Old 03-09-2007 , 19:54   Re: Anticheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by DataMatrix View Post
WRONG:
Can you not bump random threads like this just to prove someone as being wrong in the context you took it in? She meant that he had to disclose the source code if he released it, thus he couldn't keep the injection methods away from the public unless he kept it to himself.