This site is a testing version, but all data is shared with the live forum.

Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Module: Basic Socket Functions

Post New Thread Reply   

Jason
Old 08-09-2004 , 15:43  
Reply With Quote #31

I had trouble getting either of the pre-compiled modules to run with AMXX 0.16 on AMD64 (GameDaemons server). It would a vague error lie "make sure this module is compiled for the current version of AMXX".

Anyways, I the sockets module on a standard Pentium Redhat machine. This runs fine - no errors, for me at least. It's here for anyone who may have run into this problem. No warranty!
Attached Files
File Type: zip sockets_ms_i386.zip (3.1 KB, 150 views)
kingpin
Veteran Member
Old 08-09-2004 , 17:51  
Reply With Quote #32

thankyou will try it out and post back as to how it works. te other onedidnt work for me either.
Old 01-05-2006 , 21:27  
Reply With Quote #33

Sorry, what do I do with the makefile?

Dont i just use the .so I already have? (I guess not, because my server crashes when I use it)

I am trying to use devicenull's irc plugin, but it crashes the server when I enable it. I have enabled all of the appropriate modules, but I think im misunderstanding something that I have to do.

At the moment, im only using the sockets_ms_i686.so module and the sockets_amxx_i386.so enabled in my modules.ini
jsterling
SourceMod Donor
Old 01-09-2006 , 05:17  
Reply With Quote #34

Errr, look at the dates on the posts before yours ...

The current version of amxx, 1.60 as well as pretty much every previous release has had a default sockets module included.

Do not use any files located within this post and simply enable the default sockets module in the modules.ini file. If you have already tried this then there is an issue with your configuration of the irc plugin you are trying to use.
Send a message via AIM to jsterling