This site is a testing version, but all data is shared with the live forum.

Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

Enter / Exit Announcement

Post New Thread Reply   

MeTaL69
Old 08-11-2004 , 06:46  
Reply With Quote #41

Are u going to add any sound files to this one? As at the moment Ive got the original "Hello there" & "Please come again" sounds on. It would be good to have a diff sound for admins as well, cos sometimes the message dosnt show up or its only up for a split second.
Maybe just 2, 1st 1 for the leader & the 2nd for the admins.

About the colour of the hud msgs, Well as long as it dosnt blend into the background too much. The gold is ok but I guess all the colours will blend at some point. Black I think will be way too unnoticable, What about Bright Red or Blue!

Show up ranks is a great idea, Maybe even have the top 15 ranks in a special colour as well

O o o o o, Also maybe u could make the Connecting admin &(or) the top 15 ranks flash. Now that would make every1 look

Hmm, Do I sound like Deagle ;)

Keep up the good work!!
Veteran Member
Old 08-11-2004 , 12:08  
Reply With Quote #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeTaL69
Are u going to add any sound files to this one? As at the moment Ive got the original "Hello there" & "Please come again" sounds on. It would be good to have a diff sound for admins as well, cos sometimes the message dosnt show up or its only up for a split second.
Maybe just 2, 1st 1 for the leader & the 2nd for the admins.

About the colour of the hud msgs, Well as long as it dosnt blend into the background too much. The gold is ok but I guess all the colours will blend at some point. Black I think will be way too unnoticable, What about Bright Red or Blue!

Show up ranks is a great idea, Maybe even have the top 15 ranks in a special colour as well

O o o o o, Also maybe u could make the Connecting admin &(or) the top 15 ranks flash. Now that would make every1 look

Hmm, Do I sound like Deagle ;)

Keep up the good work!!
nonono metal your messing it up.... no sounds pls
colours are special for the admin ranks and as long at it is center
message it displayes longer then a split second dont worry
top 15 were would u display that? csstats, statsme they all have different colours, i believe this will be edited for csstats thats most commonly used
MeTaL69
Old 08-11-2004 , 14:12  
Reply With Quote #43

Only asking for 2 more sounds It cant hurt

Sry I ment when the players in the top15 connected, they would flash or be a different colour.

U will have to make these so special colours very Special without sound

The msgs only show 4 a split sec or not at all cos something goes wrong with the plugin. Same with when u type in csay or tsay, Very annoying It even does it when there is nothing on screen, weird

Will be cool when this is done
Veteran Member
Old 08-20-2004 , 15:41  
Reply With Quote #44

bump
give me a update mate been watching this ever since...
jackflack
Old 09-23-2004 , 21:09   Re: Enter / Exit Announcement
Reply With Quote #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingpin
written cuz I was bored and deagle needed an announcer ;)

New version .3 added it has a admin announce for amin_ban level and a cvar to turn on off which is amx_announcment 1|0. am working on it more to make announcements for different admin levels and for special steam_id's. will be all cvar controlled ofcourse.
Is there an .SMA for .3 so i can try it out and compile it for amxx?

-jack
kingpin
Veteran Member
Old 09-24-2004 , 07:04  
Reply With Quote #46

mm well for starters there is no .3..... secondly try the following link : http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=3121
Old 09-24-2004 , 15:25  
Reply With Quote #47

So u not doing anymore updates on this one now? As what we where talking about before, I thought u was!
See page3
Veteran Member
Old 09-24-2004 , 15:48  
Reply With Quote #48

I have'nt had muc time im going to be getting a day off this sunday so will be doing some things like test out a working version of a coupla other plugins that I have been lazy to test out working versions of, I will be posting atleat beta versions of a few plugins that i have had time to work on and release a few that have been on my server and people have been asking for either sunday or maybe wednesday....
Old 09-24-2004 , 21:19  
Reply With Quote #49

Quote:
mm well for starters there is no .3..... secondly try the following link : http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=3121
Quote:
New version .3 added it has a admin announce for amin_ban level and a cvar to turn on off which is amx_announcment 1|0. am working on it more to make announcements for different admin levels and for special steam_id's. will be all cvar controlled ofcourse.
looks like a verison .3 to me. Only thing is is its compiled as an amx not amxx I was looking for the .sma of it so i could recomplile it. The only .sma is for .2

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=3121

-jack
kingpin
Veteran Member
Old 09-25-2004 , 08:17  
Reply With Quote #50

aaah u meant the plugin, sorry thought you meant amxx version. ok will dig up the old .3 for you or wait a coupla days for .5 coming out hopefully.