This site is a testing version, but all data is shared with the live forum.

Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[L4D2]All 8 survivors (from 1 and 2)

Post New Thread Reply   

mi123645
Veteran Member
Old 06-20-2010 , 10:13   Re: [L4D2]All 8 survivors (from 1 and 2)
Reply With Quote #511

Quote:
Originally Posted by uriel18 View Post
Did you try to remove infectebots plugin?
I know that MY plugin is the cause of that glitch and I have previously stated that I didn't know what caused it.
uriel18
Old 06-20-2010 , 10:36   Re: [L4D2]All 8 survivors (from 1 and 2)
Reply With Quote #512

Edit:

Iīm trying to test what line command is wrong or is interacting with the survivors behaviour

Last edited by uriel18; 06-20-2010 at 10:49.
mi123645
Veteran Member
Old 06-20-2010 , 11:22   Re: [L4D2]All 8 survivors (from 1 and 2)
Reply With Quote #513

EDIT: Check the Infected Bots topic for the new version, for it is fixed.

Last edited by mi123645; 06-20-2010 at 12:11.
uriel18
Old 06-20-2010 , 12:29   Re: [L4D2]All 8 survivors (from 1 and 2)
Reply With Quote #514

Quote:
Originally Posted by mi123645 View Post
EDIT: Check the Infected Bots topic for the new version, for it is fixed.
Great!! I was looking around the code but you are faster.

Version 1.9.5
* - Removed incorrect gamemode message, plugin will assume unknown gamemodes/mutations are based on coop
* - Fixed spitter acid glitch
* - Compatible with "Headshot!" mutation
* - Added cvar l4d_infectedbots_spawns_disabled_tank: disables infected bot spawning when a tank is in play

Iīm completely agreed with last point. And now itīs perfect. I will link to your thread in first page, because infected bots I think is a "must have" when you are going to play 8 survivors.
Old 06-20-2010 , 20:44   Re: [L4D2]All 8 survivors (from 1 and 2)
Reply With Quote #515

Thanks. Anyway, I noticed you guys are all busy trying to name Bill. There isn't a need for that if my theory about him holds true.

PortalBoat, PM me about the talker files and voice lines and your current work. I'll try to help you out.
uriel18
Old 06-21-2010 , 05:22   Re: [L4D2]All 8 survivors (from 1 and 2)
Reply With Quote #516

Quote:
Originally Posted by mi123645 View Post
Thanks. Anyway, I noticed you guys are all busy trying to name Bill. There isn't a need for that if my theory about him holds true.

PortalBoat, PM me about the talker files and voice lines and your current work. I'll try to help you out.
Thanks to you for your work.

Respect to the name of Bill, well I donīt have any idea about your theory, but sure is better than ours, because you are one step foward us, you have done Billīs arms work, we havenīt do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cemisti View Post
So could someone please add few lines to kwski plugin that make it restart current level after model change.

As it breaks not only the weapons survivors have in hand, but also the mounted machine guns break up, causing people to fire them standing 10 feet away from them and bugging them up so they can send you flying across the map killing you.

I've attached the most recent working version.

Of course, if someone has another way of fixing this, please enlighten me.
Can be done, but, I think itīs unnecesary due to 2 points:

1-You can manually call a vote to restart the map after the change via in-game options. Easy and fast.

2-You can edit the source of the plugin, to make survivors change in 1 or 2 seconds instead 20, and probably you wonīt see any weapon flying.

Last edited by uriel18; 06-21-2010 at 13:53.
uriel18
Old 06-21-2010 , 17:26   Re: [L4D2]All 8 survivors (from 1 and 2)
Reply With Quote #517

New bug:

-When a survivor dies, if you use a defibrillator, the survivor changes to l4d1 survivor no matter what be. Also the survivor replaces a living survivor.

I mean, I was playing an Ellis dies. I went to defibrillate him, and at the moment he was gettin up he changed to Bill (That was alive), Better said, Bill changed into him, Ellis dissapears and we was 7...

Posted in First Page.

Iīm using defibfix for +4 coop games by the way. The defibfix works perfectly if you are 8 l4d2 survivors, but not with l4d1+l4d2 survivors.

The only thing we can do at the moment: Not use defibrillators.
Old 06-21-2010 , 20:16   Re: [L4D2]All 8 survivors (from 1 and 2)
Reply With Quote #518

Hi, ive been watching this thread for a while now and today decided to install the plugins..
Everything works great, even better than expected and so i want to thank everyone that has contributed so far.. Great Work!
The only problem i have come across in my server is that if i use l4dcsmBill.smx and someone selects bill then srcds will just close.. no error nothing..
So i just use the version of csm where bill is disabled and everything works great again.. i dont know why Bill wont work maybe its a conflict with another plugin or something..

Thanks again to Everyone that has made this possible
chu1720
Old 06-22-2010 , 02:19   Re: [L4D2]All 8 survivors (from 1 and 2)
Reply With Quote #519

I have downloaded the bill.vpk, but it doesn't work......
Send a message via MSN to chu1720
uriel18
Old 06-22-2010 , 03:37   Re: [L4D2]All 8 survivors (from 1 and 2)
Reply With Quote #520

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cemisti View Post
1. I do that everytime, but thats not really usable from second map onwards, so that really doesn't solve it

2. Yeah, the problem with that is, only propably my machine managas to load faster than the server. Rest of them takes 5-20 seconds to load and if you change models before that, they change back when they finally load.

So please someone edit that one or post the lines to put in.
You can use sm_admin, then server commands and map change, select the chapter you want.

Thepeople who joins later always can use CSM to change who they wants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaotik View Post
Hi, ive been watching this thread for a while now and today decided to install the plugins..
Everything works great, even better than expected and so i want to thank everyone that has contributed so far.. Great Work!
The only problem i have come across in my server is that if i use l4dcsmBill.smx and someone selects bill then srcds will just close.. no error nothing..
So i just use the version of csm where bill is disabled and everything works great again.. i dont know why Bill wont work maybe its a conflict with another plugin or something..

Thanks again to Everyone that has made this possible
Bill works, but you have to scroll foward and search BILL(MODEL), and he will work as a skin.