This site is a testing version, but all data is shared with the live forum.

Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[L4D/L4D2] Infected Bots Control (1.0.0)

Post New Thread Reply   

Kazumal
Old 12-23-2009 , 23:53   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Infected Bots (1.8.7)
Reply With Quote #731

So is there any hope for an updated version that will fix the stuttering and other issues caused by this recent patch or does it go beyond the plugin and will we need a sm update or something of that nature?
accountingz
Old 12-24-2009 , 03:40   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Infected Bots (1.8.7)
Reply With Quote #732

hi there, i tried to use your plugins but it seemed to be laggy when the infected spawns and in console i received this

CTerrorPlayer in solid list (not solid)
C_OP_RenderSprites::RenderUnsorted: Attempting to use an unimplemented sprite renderer for system "spitter_areaofdenial_base_refract"!
C_OP_RenderSprites::RenderUnsorted: Attempting to use an unimplemented sprite renderer for system "spitter_projectile_explode_2"!
SignalXWriteOpportunity(2)
Couldn't find any entities named triggers_survival, which point_template temp_battle_survival is specifying.
Couldn't find any entities named gascans_scavenge, which point_template temp_scavenge_items is specifying.
Couldn't find any entities named scavenge_position1, which point_template temp_position_spawner is specifying.
Couldn't find any entities named scavenge_position2, which point_template temp_position_spawner is specifying.
Couldn't find any entities named scavenge_position3, which point_template temp_position_spawner is specifying.
Couldn't find any entities named scavenge_position4, which point_template temp_position_spawner is specifying.
jukebox_script executing script: jukebox_main
WARNING: orator at -5248 5888 96 missing modelname
Attempting to precache model, but model name is NULL
Initializing Director's script
Initiating NoThreat Script
Couldn't find a jockey Spawn position in 5 tries
Player: Archer - Damage Given
-------------------------
Damage Given to "Nick" - 5 in 5 hits
Damage Given to "Coach" - 27 in 12 hits

What is that??
Bongholio
Old 12-24-2009 , 06:12   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Infected Bots (1.8.7)
Reply With Quote #733

RE:coop and stuttering
(when I discovered the latest UPGRADE and it's damage I made a post that got thrown in the trash,well at least I am not alone)

Crash Course style trashing of the internal game mechanics so early in the Product cycle?

What is L4D3 coming out in 2.5 months?
Blakeocity
Old 12-25-2009 , 04:44   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Infected Bots (1.8.7)
Reply With Quote #734

Would it be possible to add say..a 20 second delay from a map start to when this plugin is active?

Occasionally on maps like the first missions of Dark Carnival and The Parish the infected bots and attacking while the in-game cinematic is still showing.
Galaxy9000
Old 12-25-2009 , 06:57   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Infected Bots (1.8.7)
Reply With Quote #735

@Bongholio: There are lots of information that go through the net, but valve brings first the expansion out (or it sounds like nr.3 )

Does anyone know, its possible with this plugin to sapwn more then only 4 bots? On my Superversus servers, the plugin seems that only supports 4 players . The limit-cvar variables take to effect. Only 4 spawns.

CSS: 64 Player w/ Bots, ES XA, many Plugins (Splahdmg, ExplosiveDeath etc.), Spawnpointgen.

http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/ NO PUB SERVERS ATM
gangibass
Old 12-25-2009 , 12:07   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Infected Bots (1.8.7)
Reply With Quote #736

sometimes this plugin hangs the player on new map (not new campaign) had started: it spawns the survivor (me) far far away from another survivors and in the darkness so i can see only far health-contours of another survivors and cant move to them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and yet, when im an infected ghost (at spawning mode), then, when i pressing duck key to move slower for taking my position more precisely - my movements became even faster and thus unprecise than in non-duck mode. this everytime taking me off of my patience

Last edited by gangibass; 12-25-2009 at 12:11.
Blakeocity
Old 12-25-2009 , 13:47   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Infected Bots (1.8.7)
Reply With Quote #737

The problem you described is a glitch in the game that was fixed in the new patch.

Update to 2.0.0.7 and the survivor spawning off the map glitch will be resolved.
Galaxy9000
Old 12-25-2009 , 19:36   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Infected Bots (1.8.7)
Reply With Quote #738

WOOHHOOO, w/o nothing, the bots works on my superversus server. simply edit the infectedbots.cfg now and it works and fill up ALL OPEN PLAYER SLOTS !!!! So 14vs14 versus is at begin ok. The bots doing great job !!!! TRY IT OUT GUYS

CSS: 64 Player w/ Bots, ES XA, many Plugins (Splahdmg, ExplosiveDeath etc.), Spawnpointgen.

http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/ NO PUB SERVERS ATM
Kazumal
Old 12-25-2009 , 23:59   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Infected Bots (1.8.7)
Reply With Quote #739

^^ya it works.. sort of. Still getting crazy hitch/stuttering sigh.. I need my favorite plugin back! Why valve why did you break this! All in due time im sure things will be in working order.
mikhdenis
Old 12-26-2009 , 03:18   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Infected Bots (1.8.7)
Reply With Quote #740

Galaxy9000,
Of course it works, but any people can use command z_spawn.