This site is a testing version, but all data is shared with the live forum.

Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[CSS] NotD ZombieHell [ZombieRiot Extension] [Classes, Bosses]

Post New Thread Reply   

DD32KA
Old 08-06-2013 , 20:19   Re: [CSS] NotD ZombieHell [ZombieRiot Extension] [Classes, Bosses]
Reply With Quote #51

i try to fix some bugs
Smffy
Old 08-07-2013 , 19:07   Re: [CSS] NotD ZombieHell [ZombieRiot Extension] [Classes, Bosses]
Reply With Quote #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetwistedpanda View Post
I no longer have the original zip, but here's a modified version from my projects folder. Someone hired me to do basic work on the mod, but I don't remember who (I suspect they'll remember immediately and yell at me). I never heard back from them either if there were any issues, so good luck!

Here's a changelog from the source - it should be fairly accurate:
PHP Code:
Removed requirement for notd.games gamedata file.
Replaced "EyePosition" SDKCall with GetClientEyeAngles native.
Removed requirement of plugin.zombieriot gamedata file.
Replaced "RemoveAllItems" SDKCall with a coded alternative.
Replaced "TerminateRound" SDKCall with the CS_TerminateRound native.
  - 
Removed hardcoded #defines for round end reasons.
Removed requirement for plugin.bf gamedata file.
Replaced "Detonate" SDKCall with a coded alternative.
Removed several occurances of ServerCommand() being used to issue admin commands to initiate basic gameplay actions such as slaying respawning modifying speed.
Fixed a bug in NotD Classes where an important variable wasn't reset on disconnect.
- Fixed a bug in NotD Classes where the class panel appeared before a client joined a team.
- Fixed a bug in NotD Classes where players were always assumed to be assault class unless selecting something else.
- Made changes to weaponrestrict.inc so that errors are not spammed on compile. 
Great work as usual mate, thinking this is worth a shot!
svpure
Old 08-08-2013 , 12:31   Re: [CSS] NotD ZombieHell [ZombieRiot Extension] [Classes, Bosses]
Reply With Quote #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetwistedpanda View Post
I no longer have the original zip, but here's a modified version from my projects folder. Someone hired me to do basic work on the mod, but I don't remember who (I suspect they'll remember immediately and yell at me). I never heard back from them either if there were any issues, so good luck!

Here's a changelog from the source - it should be fairly accurate:
PHP Code:
Removed requirement for notd.games gamedata file.
Replaced "EyePosition" SDKCall with GetClientEyeAngles native.
Removed requirement of plugin.zombieriot gamedata file.
Replaced "RemoveAllItems" SDKCall with a coded alternative.
Replaced "TerminateRound" SDKCall with the CS_TerminateRound native.
  - 
Removed hardcoded #defines for round end reasons.
Removed requirement for plugin.bf gamedata file.
Replaced "Detonate" SDKCall with a coded alternative.
Removed several occurances of ServerCommand() being used to issue admin commands to initiate basic gameplay actions such as slaying respawning modifying speed.
Fixed a bug in NotD Classes where an important variable wasn't reset on disconnect.
- Fixed a bug in NotD Classes where the class panel appeared before a client joined a team.
- Fixed a bug in NotD Classes where players were always assumed to be assault class unless selecting something else.
- Made changes to weaponrestrict.inc so that errors are not spammed on compile. 

new version have probleme for smoker ifrat dont works

Last edited by svpure; 08-08-2013 at 13:55.
DD32KA
Old 08-09-2013 , 16:19   Re: [CSS] NotD ZombieHell [ZombieRiot Extension] [Classes, Bosses]
Reply With Quote #54

it where nice if anyone can fix it.

indiana333
Old 08-20-2013 , 01:36   Re: [CSS] NotD ZombieHell [ZombieRiot Extension] [Classes, Bosses]
Reply With Quote #55

Not working on new zombieriot3 mod all BOSS skills (smoker, slamer, Mothercrab, giant and ifrat).!! Why ?

Last edited by indiana333; 08-20-2013 at 01:37.
svpure
Old 08-21-2013 , 14:22   Re: [CSS] NotD ZombieHell [ZombieRiot Extension] [Classes, Bosses]
Reply With Quote #56

stop copie server please^^ you use orignal notd zombie work and you fix problem;)

Last edited by svpure; 08-21-2013 at 14:23.
svpure1
Old 08-05-2016 , 08:31   Re: [CSS] NotD ZombieHell [ZombieRiot Extension] [Classes, Bosses]
Reply With Quote #57

plugin notd public notd link invalid adme for problem delete day ifrat for problem =crasch

gamedata

"Games"
{
"cstrike"
{
"Offsets"
{
"RemoveAllItems"
{
//"windows" "283"
//"linux" "284"
"windows" "341"
"linux" "342"
}
}
"Signatures"
{
"TerminateRound"
{
"library" "server"
//"windows" "\x55\x8B\xEC\x83\xEC\x2A\x53\x8B\x2A\x2A\x56 \x57\x33\xFF\x83"
"linux" "@_ZN12CCSGameRules14TerminateRoundEfi"
"mac" "@_ZN12CCSGameRules14TerminateRoundEfi"
}
}
}
}

and notd game

"Games"
{
"cstrike"
{
"Offsets"
{
"EyePosition"
{
"windows" "130"
"linux" "131"
}
"Weapon_ShootPosition"
{
"windows" "264"
"linux" "265"
}
}
}
}
Attached Files
File Type: zip riot.zip (165.4 KB, 215 views)

Last edited by svpure1; 08-05-2016 at 16:51.
Adel
Old 08-05-2016 , 16:18   Re: [CSS] NotD ZombieHell [ZombieRiot Extension] [Classes, Bosses]
Reply With Quote #58

Hi everyone,

Lol svpure/svpure1 saying don't copy server, but you spy my server, stole our ideas and claims everywhere bad thing about us (my team: cs-genysis.systems, his team: zombiemonde).

This is the kind of guy that all developpers (plugin, web or anything) HATES!
He stoles our work (i never post it here due to him) and then say everywhere that he did all the work, he also renames maps (so f***** mappers, and i'm not sorry of what i say because this is the truth, you can check it, and i can give you lot of proofs against him!).

So why a retard like me, that will definitely be banned from this great forum post this message?

- I just want to warn you guys about the fact that you're going to help a guy who don't give a shit of your work and i'm pissed of of(and i HATE!) this kind of people.

So if you have no moral, go ahead, help him (maybe you do this for money or renown)
Else pls consider the help, i use some plugins on my serv to protect it from him but the best way to prevent stolen work is to say the truth and hope that some of you will just ignore him.
And for the others, i hope sincerely that you will got a solution ;)

Adel.
(I apologize to all member BUT svpure/svpure1 for this comment, i know this has nothing to do here, i hope you will understand my rage and one advice before to quit you: DON'T TRUST ZOMBIEMONDE AND WATCH OUT FOR YOUR ZOMBIE SERVER (IF YOU HAVE ONE)).
And about the proofs, if you don't see them in our steam group page, this is because we tried to ignore him during a year, but instead he moves on and leaves us alone, he harrassed us so i decided to warn as much people here as i can before my ban.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/cs-genisys-systems (if you want to find me).
svpure1
Old 08-05-2016 , 16:25   Re: [CSS] NotD ZombieHell [ZombieRiot Extension] [Classes, Bosses]
Reply With Quote #59

You have thief my ftp and you use my plugin cs genysis is fucking team

lol idiot code source = rootage zombieriot public team notd i have change gamedata for works 1.7.3 for help player link is invalide Plugin is not you csgo version is request me and i dont have post private version ^^ and private version is maric no you i have pay fmaric for use plugin..

Donc en francais adel tu rage car je remais des code public qui y etais mais son depuis peut de temp invalide car les liens son mort tu a peur de quoi si tu recherche bien tu les retrouve sur d'autre site si le riot que ta son des melange de code public et priver donc poster et certain de tes code que tu utilise son ni les tien car il son a maric qui est même pas au courant que son plugin à tourné car il le vendai. Et dire que c'est tes code mdrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr tu parle de voler ton travail qui est poster n'est pas du tous le tien vous vous cassez pas la tete a tester des maps 99% de ton mapcycle son ceu que majax a récupérer via mon ftp qui etait incapable de faire fonctionner la langue du smoker tu parle de vole de map lol j'ai juste modifier les prefix comme toi tu a demander a l'auteur non. Par contre tu retire les nom des auteur toi car ça te gene il a ecrit svpure Et si c'etait tes code explique moi pq ta team a que 1 ans et la mienne 3 ans et avais le plugin et zombiefrance tournai avec le plugin de rootage Toi et ton pote on ce croirai a la recréation Vous dégoûtez les gens qui propose gratuitement des serveurs qui paye des fortune pour faire plaisir au gens J'ai eu honnêtement mon plugin en payant son travail pareil pour le csgo qui est une requête priver que je veu partagé qui est le but de sourcemod celui n'a pas ete creer pour que les gens se fasse de largent Beaucoup de codeur ou de team on fermé par lassitude ou a cause de ddos Vous être des emmerdeur qui pourri la vie des gens de plus explique au gens pourquoi ton serveur avec ip exactement la meme explique aussi pourquoi quand majax a ouvert son serveur a part avoir ecrit csgenysis cetait la copie exact de a z jusqu'au skin je vole pas autre et j'invente pas des mensonges a tous le monde Et pourquoi sur la video faite on voit des plugins qui on des advert qui affiche

proof and video https://steamcommunity.com/groups/zo...6981470122496/

Last edited by svpure1; 09-04-2016 at 10:30.
Adel
Old 08-05-2016 , 17:42   Re: [CSS] NotD ZombieHell [ZombieRiot Extension] [Classes, Bosses]
Reply With Quote #60

Lol, nice try, but first learn to write a phrase that will everyone could understand (even google traduction can do it -__-).

"En francais, je comprend pas comment tu peux sortir toutes ces conneries et y croire (peut etre la mythomanie va savoir \_(:/)_/)
Apres tu me fais pas peur, c juste que le vol d'idees, l'espionnage et toute les bassessses que tu fait qui m'horripile -__-
Apres je fait des codes, je sais coder toi non (mais tu es super fort pour recuperer les plugins des autres serveurs). Et tes bugs de decals, les bugs sur tout pleins de plugins, ben c'est bibi qui les a corrigés ;) .
Quand au fait que ta team ait 3ans, on va faire abstraction de ton bans chez zfamily ou tu as "recuperer des plugins" si tu vois ce que je veux dire..."

Sorry for french, i tried to understand his "english" or whatever it was but couldn't so i try french.