This site is a testing version, but all data is shared with the live forum.

Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Team Revive ({W`C} Bludy)

Post New Thread Reply   

Plugin Info:     Modification:   ALL        Category:   Fun Stuff       
Burnzy
Veteran Member
Old 07-11-2004 , 11:56   Team Revive ({W`C} Bludy)
Reply With Quote #1

This plugin was originally made by {W`C} Bludy for amx

With this command you can revive dead players by themselves or the whole team. You also have to set the users health that you want them to spawn with. When you use it on live players it does not kill them, it just returns them to their spawn giving them the basic equipment that you normally get when the round starts (i.e pistol, knife) Also it announce when someone is revived with a hud message. Have fun, Be fair!

Code:
/************************************ * Another simple silly plugin by {W`C} Bludy ************************************* * Ported by Burnzy *  <a href="http://www.burnsdesign.org" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener">www.burnsdesign.org</a> ************************************* * USAGE:  amx_revive < part of nick > or < @ team > or < # index > < user health > * * Revives player with set amount of health made for fun purposes only! * Announces when player is revived * Warning: You must enter the amount of health you want the player to be revived with * or the user or team will die causing a death and possible team loss. If done correctly * the player will spawn with the given health and the basic weapons given at the start * of the round. ************************************/ #include <amxmodx> #include <fun>
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (amx_revive.sma - 1397 views - 3.4 KB)
Old 07-11-2004 , 12:16  
Reply With Quote #2

wow ive tried all your plugins youve ported today. This is my favorite by far this would be hilarious in a clan match lmao.
Burnzy
Veteran Member
Old 07-11-2004 , 12:49  
Reply With Quote #3

yep. But then people are like, "WTF, I killed him this round, FUCKING HACKERS!!!!"
Old 07-11-2004 , 14:35  
Reply With Quote #4

I know that the whole point
Burnzy
Veteran Member
Old 07-11-2004 , 15:33  
Reply With Quote #5

lol