This site is a testing version, but all data is shared with the live forum.

Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Swearnot-no one will swear ever again

Post New Thread Reply   

Plugin Info:     Modification:   ALL        Category:         
One shot dont miss!
Old 06-12-2005 , 11:35   Swearnot-no one will swear ever again
Reply With Quote #1

I have a friend and he and i make plugins but i think he didnt make this one like maybe he lied maybe i should get a new friend but anyway this plugin when ppl swear they really say in thee game "I LOVE GOD" in the swearwords.ini u can add up to 100 words

I need help to write plugins i would like to hook up with some person that can teach me thx anyway delete this if it is a fake
Attached Files
File Type: zip swearnot.zip (3.9 KB, 288 views)
MattOG
Old 06-12-2005 , 11:41  
Reply With Quote #2

No offence here, but you need to read the rules & guidelines a little bit more, both the plugins you have posted in the last hour are already made in NUMEROUS forms.
The moderators/admins on the forums want NEW plugins, and NEW ideas. I agree you may have written it differently, and be proud of it because of that, but it just spams up the plugins forums and makes stuff harder to find.
If you prefer yours to others, then by all means write new ones and use em, but try to find different ideas, it'll help your plugins get approved, and not fall into the pit of despair on the last page.

Matt.
One shot dont miss!
Old 06-12-2005 , 11:46  
Reply With Quote #3

Mattog and moderators and admins of amxx i am sry i thought that this plugin my friend posted would be a fake PLzzz take it off as soon as posible and the knockback i am proud of but not this plugin i am so sry i will stop for at least a mouth plz i am sry dont kill me!!!
MattOG
Old 06-12-2005 , 12:20  
Reply With Quote #4

lol, can't tell if you're being sarcy or not there, anyways, not trying to put you down or anything, I think its good that you're at least trying (more than most people do). Just wanted to give you a few hints on getting plugins approved. Which, at the end of the day, is what you really want.
twistedeuphoria
Veteran Member
Old 12-13-2005 , 19:03  
Reply With Quote #5

Redundant. Choose a category. Moved to Unapproved/Old Plugins.