This site is a testing version, but all data is shared with the live forum.

Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !nametag]

Post New Thread Reply   

Author
starcs
Plugin ID:
Plugin Version:
Plugin Category:
General Purpose
Plugin Game:
Counter-Strike: GO
Plugin Dependencies:
    Servers with this Plugin:

Plugin Description:
    Unapprover:
    Reason for Unapproving:
    https://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/msg11235.html
    Old 12-03-2020 , 17:37   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
    Reply With Quote #1

If you are here because of the new skins, wait for the plugin's author to update as soon as possible.
    Old 12-23-2020 , 11:33   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
    Reply With Quote #2

The plugin opens the menue but it dont change the skin.
    Can someone help me?
    suki97
    BANNED
    Old 09-07-2021 , 12:54   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
    Reply With Quote #3

Why does it reset everyone skins after the map change, what could be the problem? Seems like it doesn't store them after you pick your loadout, and then map changes and you have to do it over and over again
    Send a message via ICQ to suki97 Send a message via AIM to suki97 Send a message via Yahoo to suki97 Send a message via Skype™ to suki97
    paulo_crash
    AlliedModders Donor
    Old 09-07-2021 , 14:25   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
    Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
    Originally Posted by suki97 View Post
    Why does it reset everyone skins after the map change, what could be the problem? Seems like it doesn't store them after you pick your loadout, and then map changes and you have to do it over and over again
    Using SQLite or MySQL? Error logs?
    suki97
    BANNED
    Old 09-07-2021 , 15:11   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
    Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
    Originally Posted by paulo_crash View Post
    Using SQLite or MySQL? Error logs?
    I guess it's SQLite, this is databases.cfg

"Databases"
    {
    "driver_default" "mysql"

// When specifying "host", you may use an IP address, a hostname, or a socket file path

"default"
    {
    "driver" "default"
    "host" "localhost"
    "database" "sourcemod"
    "user" "root"
    "pass" ""
    //"timeout" "0"
    "port" "3306"
    }

"addons"
    {
    "driver" "default"
    "host" "localhost"
    "database" "sourcemod"
    "user" "root"
    "pass" ""
    //"timeout" "0"
    "port" "3306"
    }

"storage-local"
    {
    "driver" "sqlite"
    "database" "sourcemod-local"
    }

"clientprefs"
    {
    "driver" "sqlite"
    "host" "localhost"
    "database" "clientprefs-sqlite"
    "user" "root"
    "pass" ""
    //"timeout" "0"
    //"port" "0"
    }
    }

And error log :

https://github.com/suki971/Error-log...n/error%20logs
    Send a message via ICQ to suki97 Send a message via AIM to suki97 Send a message via Yahoo to suki97 Send a message via Skype™ to suki97
    clqrk
    Old 10-26-2021 , 21:53   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
    Reply With Quote #6

My weapons.smx isnt working. Any file to make it work for the latest 1.7.5 Weapon skins. I want to try it out but ever since I updated it, it doesn't work no more and in the sm plugins its not activated even though I have it. .smx may be outdated but idk. Any updated .smx?
    clqrk
    Old 10-26-2021 , 21:54   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
    Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
    Originally Posted by clqrk View Post
    My weapons.smx isnt working. Any file to make it work for the latest 1.7.5 Weapon skins. I want to try it out but ever since I updated it, it doesn't work no more and in the sm plugins its not activated even though I have it. .smx may be outdated but idk. Any updated .smx?
    anyone else have discord to help me out with this issue?
    paulo_crash
    AlliedModders Donor
    Old 10-27-2021 , 17:27   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
    Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
    Quote:
    anyone else have discord to help me out with this issue?
    In order for us to help you we need information, error logs, plugin list, extension list etc., data, data, we need data to help.

In any case, send the latest versions:Also follow the plugin installation tutorial to the letter.
    clqrk
    Old 10-28-2021 , 03:41   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
    Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
    In order for us to help you we need information, error logs, plugin list, extension list etc., data, data, we need data to help.

In any case, send the latest versions:Also follow the plugin installation tutorial to the letter.
    I dont have any error logs on my console, its just when I do the following "sm plugins" into console, I looked at 11,22 and 33 and the weapons.smx file is not activated/ gone from that list. Abd is that file the latest version with the Operation Riptide?
    clqrk
    Old 10-28-2021 , 04:34   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
    Reply With Quote #10

Quote:

Have the latest ptah installed. The issue might be when I updated sourcemod entirely and my whole database wiped.