This site is a testing version, but all data is shared with the live forum.

Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[CSS] NotD ZombieHell [ZombieRiot Extension] [Classes, Bosses]

Post New Thread Reply   

DD32KA
Old 08-06-2013 , 08:21   Re: [CSS] NotD ZombieHell [ZombieRiot Extension] [Classes, Bosses]
Reply With Quote #41

anyone got a download link ?
thetwistedpanda
Good Little Panda
Old 08-06-2013 , 12:01   Re: [CSS] NotD ZombieHell [ZombieRiot Extension] [Classes, Bosses]
Reply With Quote #42

I no longer have the original zip, but here's a modified version from my projects folder. Someone hired me to do basic work on the mod, but I don't remember who (I suspect they'll remember immediately and yell at me). I never heard back from them either if there were any issues, so good luck!

Here's a changelog from the source - it should be fairly accurate:
PHP Code:
Removed requirement for notd.games gamedata file.
Replaced "EyePosition" SDKCall with GetClientEyeAngles native.
Removed requirement of plugin.zombieriot gamedata file.
Replaced "RemoveAllItems" SDKCall with a coded alternative.
Replaced "TerminateRound" SDKCall with the CS_TerminateRound native.
  - 
Removed hardcoded #defines for round end reasons.
Removed requirement for plugin.bf gamedata file.
Replaced "Detonate" SDKCall with a coded alternative.
Removed several occurances of ServerCommand() being used to issue admin commands to initiate basic gameplay actions such as slaying respawning modifying speed.
Fixed a bug in NotD Classes where an important variable wasn't reset on disconnect.
- Fixed a bug in NotD Classes where the class panel appeared before a client joined a team.
- Fixed a bug in NotD Classes where players were always assumed to be assault class unless selecting something else.
- Made changes to weaponrestrict.inc so that errors are not spammed on compile. 
Attached Files
File Type: zip Zombie Riot3.zip (134.1 KB, 664 views)

Last edited by thetwistedpanda; 08-06-2013 at 12:03.
tayamart
Old 08-06-2013 , 12:23   Re: [CSS] NotD ZombieHell [ZombieRiot Extension] [Classes, Bosses]
Reply With Quote #43

Does anyone still have the complete package? (.zip file and models?) I really want this for my server asap!
Thanks in advanced!
thetwistedpanda
Good Little Panda
Old 08-06-2013 , 12:28   Re: [CSS] NotD ZombieHell [ZombieRiot Extension] [Classes, Bosses]
Reply With Quote #44

Here is a roughly estimate of the custom files the plugin looks for - you can likely find them in several places (*cough* s-low's site *cought*) and use sm_downloader to ensure clients get them. That's provided no one has it available for upload.

PHP Code:
Models#define MOTHERCRABMODEL "models/player/slow/mothercrab/slow_mothercrab.mdl"
#define SMOKERMODEL "models/player/slow/bloodsucker_pack/slow_chernobyl.mdl"
#define GIGANTEMODEL "models/player/slow/el_g_fix2/slow_gigante.mdl"
#define IFRATMODEL "models/player/techknow/ferno/ferno.mdl"
#define CRABMODEL "models/player/slow/babycrab_v2/slow_babycrab.mdl"
#define SLIMERMODEL "models/player/slow/slimer/slow.mdl"

Sound:

AddFileToDownloadsTable("sound/notdelite/classes/grenadelauncher.wav");

AddFileToDownloadsTable("sound/notdelite/classes/revive.wav");

AddFileToDownloadsTable("sound/notdelite/classes/rocket1.wav"); 

Last edited by thetwistedpanda; 08-06-2013 at 12:29.
tayamart
Old 08-06-2013 , 12:34   Re: [CSS] NotD ZombieHell [ZombieRiot Extension] [Classes, Bosses]
Reply With Quote #45

I do have to thank you for your information, but since I recently (very recently) bought my server I am going to be going through a very hard time getting these models, I did indeed download your .zip file - will the models work emmidately if I just unpack them in my server ( correct places ofcourse ). I mean, are they already defined? I just uploaded the .zip file to my server and the script does indeed work with the current old models.
thetwistedpanda
Good Little Panda
Old 08-06-2013 , 12:48   Re: [CSS] NotD ZombieHell [ZombieRiot Extension] [Classes, Bosses]
Reply With Quote #46

With exception to the notdelite sounds, all models can be downloaded individually from s-low's website. The sounds you can likely found by doing a google search of the sound with .wav.bz2 at the end and leeching off of someone elses FastDL server. Everything else would be the same as the original, so just uploading them and restarting server would be enough to make it function.
Old 08-06-2013 , 12:50   Re: [CSS] NotD ZombieHell [ZombieRiot Extension] [Classes, Bosses]
Reply With Quote #47

big thx ! !
thetwistedpanda
Good Little Panda
Old 08-06-2013 , 12:53   Re: [CSS] NotD ZombieHell [ZombieRiot Extension] [Classes, Bosses]
Reply With Quote #48

Looks like the original can be found here : http://megafiles.me/s/zombieriot-7z http://megafiles.me/download/137389/zombieriot-7z

Last edited by thetwistedpanda; 08-06-2013 at 12:57.
svpure
Old 08-06-2013 , 17:25   Re: [CSS] NotD ZombieHell [ZombieRiot Extension] [Classes, Bosses]
Reply With Quote #49

Have you fix bug ifrat ?

Last edited by svpure; 08-06-2013 at 17:43.
thetwistedpanda
Good Little Panda
Old 08-06-2013 , 17:35   Re: [CSS] NotD ZombieHell [ZombieRiot Extension] [Classes, Bosses]
Reply With Quote #50

The poster hasn't been online since January, so you're likely out of luck getting a response.