This site is a testing version, but all data is shared with the live forum.

Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[CS:Go] Problem with the situation about !ws / !knife

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Lubricant Jam
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-05-2018 , 04:13   Re: [CS:Go] Problem with the situation about !ws / !knife
Reply With Quote #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostofmybrain View Post
Because I don't want to attract that type of person to my server. I have no interest in a bunch of little kids who don't care about the game that I grew up playing coming into the server and being afk 80% of the round time while they look at their skins. I also don't care that my servers are empty 80% of the time because of it. The people who come in when I play are people I want to play with. They care about CS and they care about playing CS.

However, that doesn't change the fact that if you want to run a CS:GO community around the actual CS game, you need to run weapon skin plugins.
I respect what you're trying to say but you're simply moaning as a whole. You say it's hard to create a community now-a-days because of these plugins but then you go on to say you don't want to attract those type of players to your community and that you don't care your servers are empty? This seems like an irrelevant conversation in that case.

I use these plugins on my servers as everyone else states, it's what the players want. It's our job as community owners to provide what the players want otherwise there wouldn't be an influx on players. Those "little kids" are what make up the game now, all of the retro players are starting to get bored of the low updates, shitty VAC & overall quality of the core game.

Valve will never listen to a measly reddit post, especially when they're making a lot of money from the sales of CS:GO copies that are needed to create tokens. Valve is in CS:GO for the money, nothing else. If you want to start a proper community then head over to TF2 where Gaben himself plays the game and it is a much more close net community with constant updates.

I personally felt the same when I moved to CS:GO from GMOD in the regards of it was hard to start without these plugins but it's honestly due to the fact the skin market is so diluted with expensive ass skins which are very hard to obtain via keys/cases and cost a lot of money so why would someone spend hundreds on some pixels on their screens when they can just join a server they like... and get them for free?