This site is a testing version, but all data is shared with the live forum.

Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[CS:S, CS:GO] Restrict specific weapons after specific KDR

Post New Thread Reply   

Noitartsiger
Old 03-21-2013 , 20:13   [CS:S, CS:GO] Restrict specific weapons after specific KDR
Reply With Quote #1

Hello,

I searched through the existing plugins and the whole forum, but couldn't finde this.

We would love a plugin that automatically restricts specific weapons (AWP, AK, M4, etc.) for players that reached a specific KDR (e.g. KDR > 2,0) on a map after a specific amount of kills (e.g. after 10 kills).

- Weapon restriction should take effect with next round.
- When he drops below the KDR again (or a second one e.g. KDR >1,5), he shoule be able to buy all weapons again.
- On next map the player can play all weapons again, until he reaches the KDR and minimum amount of kills again.
- This should be customizable:
a) which weapons get restricted
b) the KDR needed to be reached
c) the minimum kills needed
d) maybe chat output

Any chance that anyone can make this (at least for CS:S)?
Our public server community would be really happy about it, to limit the very good players' weapons.

Regards
TnTSCS
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-22-2013 , 00:09   Re: [CS:S, CS:GO] Restrict specific weapons after specific KDR
Reply With Quote #2

I had posted something like this in this forum some time ago... didn't have all you requested, but some of it.
Old 03-22-2013 , 10:18   Re: [CS:S, CS:GO] Restrict specific weapons after specific KDR
Reply With Quote #3

Hi TnTSCS,

of course I found some stuff, but non of them are really useful for our (and I guess thats an issue for many many other public servers as well) need as described above. I am already using your sniper-restrict plugin, that is really great and helps already! Thx again! But we need something to handle high skilled players. Other players start to complain and blame them for cheating etc. Admins need to take action then. But banning is also not a fair solution.
-> An automated weapon restriction according with the players current KDR would be perfect in my opinion.

I guess you talk about topics like this:
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showth...estrict&page=3
This plugin is not working anymore.

And yes I know about the Weapon Limiter by SteamID from St00ne:
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=175348
It is still supported, that is great. But automated slay of players is not applicable! And you need to manually add SteamIDs and the weapons to restrict to config files. Well, but it goes to the right direction and I will ask him for extend his plugin.

Regards!
TnTSCS
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-22-2013 , 13:16   Re: [CS:S, CS:GO] Restrict specific weapons after specific KDR
Reply With Quote #4

The one I posted is here: http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=174230

It can easily be modified to fulfill your needs. I'll work on it to be customizable - I see a community need for this so I'll wrap it up and post it once I'm done.
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-22-2013 , 16:49   Re: [CS:S, CS:GO] Restrict specific weapons after specific KDR
Reply With Quote #5

Here's a modified, NOT tested version... I'll test tonight when I get home... do not use in production game server since it's not tested. Once I've tested it, I'll post an official thread in the new plugins section.
Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (kdr_weapon_limit.sp - 306 views - 18.5 KB)
Old 03-22-2013 , 21:47   Re: [CS:S, CS:GO] Restrict specific weapons after specific KDR
Reply With Quote #6

Gosh! This sounds like exactly what I am looking for!
You are the right man for it! You can make it and your support is really awesome!

The 'get plugin' doesn't work, can't compile. But I will have a closer look the the old stuff you posted there and will definitely give it a try!
You should publish this plugin when it's customizable as I think many more people will need it.

Regards and
TnTSCS
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-23-2013 , 11:49   Re: [CS:S, CS:GO] Restrict specific weapons after specific KDR
Reply With Quote #7

Ya, I didn't post the compiled version - it won't compile on the web due to sdkhooks.inc requirement. Once I test it today I'll post it and then work on enhancements and requests.
Old 03-27-2013 , 15:10   Re: [CS:S, CS:GO] Restrict specific weapons after specific KDR
Reply With Quote #8

Looking forward a customizable version of your plugin
TnTSCS
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-27-2013 , 16:11   Re: [CS:S, CS:GO] Restrict specific weapons after specific KDR
Reply With Quote #9

eh, I need to get back on this one
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-28-2013 , 01:27   Re: [CS:S, CS:GO] Restrict specific weapons after specific KDR
Reply With Quote #10

tested it tonight... only thing I need to get working is a delayed weapon drop once the player has achieved the specific KDR... hope to finish it tomorrow.