This site is a testing version, but all data is shared with the live forum.

Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

PHPNuke/Sql Problems

Post New Thread Reply   

slmclarengt
Veteran Member
Old 11-04-2004 , 17:38   PHPNuke/Sql Problems
Reply With Quote #1

I am new to PHPNuke and MYSql tables. I downloaded and uploaded PHPmyadmin to my website but have no idea what to do. I uploaded my php nuke stuff but I need to get a mysql table installed for it to work. I would only like someone who KNOWS what they are doing with sql and phpnuke. Id rather post here than phpnuke.org - BTW: Rewards may include but not limited to: Admin on my 16 pub/admin on website. Love bribes possibly? PS: Pm me on irc.gamesurge.net #bnd im sleeper, or im me: slmlcarengt, or pm me here, or Ill just come back to see someone responded so I dont get flamed for being lazy.

Come play WC3:FT on BnD Clan Server! You know you want to: Connect to WC3:FT BnD - go ahead click me!
TotalNoobScripter
Old 11-04-2004 , 21:43  
Reply With Quote #2

i have php-nuke probs too, i register a super user, it appears in the user list, but when i log in it says "There are no administratice accounts" and when i make a normal user account it appears in the mysql tabe nuke_users but it says "there are no members registerd!"
Send a message via AIM to TotalNoobScripter
slmclarengt
Veteran Member
Old 11-05-2004 , 00:35  
Reply With Quote #3

I cant get to that step! I am lost on the mysql database crap! :-\ plz help

Come play WC3:FT on BnD Clan Server! You know you want to: Connect to WC3:FT BnD - go ahead click me!
Realitive_Context
Old 11-05-2004 , 09:17  
Reply With Quote #4

wow wanna know something i dont think anyone cares..............................
Old 11-05-2004 , 15:10  
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realitive_Context
wow wanna know something i dont think anyone cares..............................
Guess what buddy this is not true... people are willing to help if you know how to ask...

hell I'm at work watching this guy walk around in a cercle looking for the bathroom right now as I type hellerious....

as far as your phpnuke problem make shure you are selecting the correct sql method for install when you fist install it, it will ask you what type of data base you are using and usly gives u sql 3 or sql 4 and a bunch of others i can't remember try reinstalling it using sql 4...

on the topic of no one caring like I said you just have to know how to ask if you act like a inmature babby then no one will help you and will make fun of you. I'm not saying that this is the case in this thread...
slmclarengt
Veteran Member
Old 11-06-2004 , 01:08  
Reply With Quote #6

I am uber-noob to installing phpnuke and using mysql at all! I have 0 idea of what the hell the instructions mean. I am a shitty website maker even with html. Can never generate the ideas on my own. Therefore, My website never gets finished. I just need some major help with phpnuke/mysql on how to install. Thanks a bunch.

INFaMouS
Old 11-06-2004 , 05:20  
Reply With Quote #7

Here's a tip; do'nt use phpNuke. Kingpin was right :X
Hail the LDU
neocrome.net
CS SERVER: 209.123.8.130:27017!
Send a message via AIM to INFaMouS
Infra
Old 11-06-2004 , 16:19  
Reply With Quote #8

http://www.phpnuke.org/modules.php?name=PHP-Nuke_HOWTO

Look through there...

*edit* Sent you a PM...
kingpin
Veteran Member
Old 11-06-2004 , 20:50  
Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by INFaMouS
Here's a tip; do'nt use phpNuke. Kingpin was right :X
Hail the LDU
neocrome.net

damn right lol, phpnukrap doesnt come close.